Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Yay new coupon alert!!

1 euro off jacobs Why not bars (6pck)

http://www.jacobfruitfield.com/our_brands/biscuits/jacobs_why_not/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Irishchick wrote: »
    Yay new coupon alert!!

1 euro off jacobs Why not bars (6pck)

http://www.jacobfruitfield.com/our_brands/biscuits/jacobs_why_not/

That was posted on the previous page ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Hello All,

This thread has become very hard to follow. Its success has become its downfall! It is now very hard to keep track of coupons and the discussion.

I propose that couponing gets its own forum. So that we can easily keep track of coupons, and a place to discuss coupons without having to wade trough this 1600+ post megathread.

We need 18 positive votes for a forum to be created. In order to vote you need to be a boards member for 3 months and need to have 50 or more posts.

So if you agree, please lend your support, by posting a +1 or positive comment in the forum request thread here.

Also get all your boards friends to do likewise.

Happy Couponing,

Jim.

I agree !!

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭Up2NoGood

use the above search bar....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

Anyways:
    Dr Oether pizza E2 in tesco
    Comfort 1.5 lt on offer for E2.64 for bluebell, and also melon & lotus flower (although they were only E4.69 for 1.5lt bottle last week.......and now works out at E5.28 per 1.5lt:rolleyes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

Tesco, Wilton, Cork, did not accept the €1 voucher for Aquafresh mouthwash, as it could not be used in conjunction with their own half-price offer. Pigsback coupon does in fact state that it cannot be combined with any other offers, so, yes, it's there to be read in black and white.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

I've used the Aquafresh/Corsadyl coupon successfully in Tesco Maynooth a couple of times, and also in Supervalu Leixlip (all on items that were reduced, or mutlibuy offers)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This is not Tesco policy. Try emailing customer service. customer.services@tesco.ie

Not all this again!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

jimogr wrote: »
    Hello All,

This thread has become very hard to follow. Its success has become its downfall! It is now very hard to keep track of coupons and the discussion.

I propose that couponing gets its own forum. So that we can easily keep track of coupons, and a place to discuss coupons without having to wade trough this 1600+ post megathread.

We need 18 positive votes for a forum to be created. In order to vote you need to be a boards member for 3 months and need to have 50 or more posts.

So if you agree, please lend your support, by posting a +1 or positive comment in the forum request thread here.

Happy Couponing,

Jim.

I agree!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Tesco, Wilton, Cork, did not accept the €1 voucher for Aquafresh mouthwash, as it could not be used in conjunction with their own half-price offer. Pigsback coupon does in fact state that it cannot be combined with any other offers, so, yes, it's there to be read in black and white.

Manufacturer coupons and supermarket offers are not the same thing. Has been said and said and said. Please :(

jimogr wrote: »
    Hello All,

Happy Couponing,

Jim.

Imma vote, but will the new forum have my name on it? :pac:

Also, new coupon!
    Chicken goujons, anyone?

http://www.moypark.ie/budget-beaters/

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Tesco, Wilton, Cork, did not accept the €1 voucher for Aquafresh mouthwash, as it could not be used in conjunction with their own half-price offer.

They took it from me!

Imma vote, but will the new forum have my name on it? :pac:

Will will erect statues devoted to your worship*

*terms and conditions apply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

They took it from me!

That's funny how I've seen things about the whole US couponing culture and it seems like they do take money off coupons in conjunction with other offers.

I have no faith that I can actually do couponing here.

saa wrote: »
    That's funny how I've seen things about the whole US couponing culture and it seems like they do take money off coupons in conjunction with other offers.

I have no faith that I can actually do couponing here.

you can ...just not at the level they do in the U.S... unless your happy to eat persil for the next 12 months?? ;)

Will will erect statues devoted to your worship*

*terms and conditions apply

As long as the term and conditions don't involve my...coupons folder :D

On different topic, there's a competition on Big Al's FB page to win vouchers and they are saying they will be back with new coupons soon...I hope so, badly, I miss those lovely BBQ ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

you can ...just not at the level they do in the U.S... unless your happy to eat persil for the next 12 months?? ;)

Now theres an idea for a clean cut recipe.....persil burgers. :D Definitely a weight watchers menu if ever there was one!

Ive had no prblems using vouchers in conjunction with store offers..i thnk it depends on who you get.

The cashier in DS in Blanch had to get approval from a manager last week but that was just becasue she had never dealt with vouchers before and wanted to get them checked just so she wa covered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

http://www.plenty.ie/Coupons/

60c off The Big One

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

hellmann's mayonnaise 400g+200g free only 2,79 dunnes stores from 9/11/11

ewkol wrote: »
    hellmann's mayonnaise 400g+200g free only 2,79
    Where, please?

ewkol wrote: »
    hellmann's mayonnaise 400g+200g free only 2,79 dunnes stores from 9/11/11

Tesco:
    Hellmanns Real and light mayonnaise 800g - €3.20 with coupon from pigsback only €2.35 and no problem at the checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

robinson 2e in superquinn, or 2 for 4e in Tesco

capri sun 2 for 6e in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

Cambridge bread is 1.19 (or possibly 1.09) in tesco I can't remember, so combine it with the €0.60 voucher on pigsback!

Between that and the 800g mayo reduction was a good day for the pigsback, although the persil wasn't half price anymore...

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

eliza64 wrote: »
    Interesting, to keep an eye on...but, until now, no business seem to have opted in :/ Let's see what happens :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

I just printed coupon and discovered only drogheda have facebook page, thanks for headsup on moypark voucher!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement