Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Tesco, Wilton, Cork, did not accept the €1 voucher for Aquafresh mouthwash, as it could not be used in conjunction with their own half-price offer. Pigsback coupon does in fact state that it cannot be combined with any other offers, so, yes, it's there to be read in black and white.

I was refused my Innocent voucher in Dunnes today because they had the orange juice reduced to €2 from €2.89. She said I'll have to wait until the product goes back to full price before I can use it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mamadoodles

Comfort 42 wash down from €5.49 to €3.49 in Dunnes. €1 off with pigsback so just €2.49. Nice 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

http://www.consumerconnect.ie/eng/Hot_Topics/ConsumerValue/Groceries/coupons.html

i have printed out the above page and have it in my coupon folder so if i do ever have a problem i can show it to the manager and it is very difficult for them to contradict the national consumer agency, when it is printed there for them to see

i have found for myself, when i go to DS, i find the manager on the tills at the time, show them my coupons and tell them the quantity i intend using and i get them all preapproved before i start shopping and already have a till assigned to me where the cashier has been told to accept all the coupons, works for me and no problems when i go to checkout

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Jacobs Why Not on offer in Tesco - €1.86 with coupon - €0.86

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Hello Ladies,

I've heard in Tesco you get now a special coupon for every 20 Euros you spend in store.
    Then you can redeem 10 coupons for quality cookware and have an expensive pan worth tens of Euros for 10 coupons + a few Euros. You have to pay a little bit for that item (don't get it 100% free) but it's a great deal still. However, my housband did some shopping yesterday in Tesco, spent over 40 Euros and didn't get any coupons (should have received 2?).
    Has anyone else heard of the offer and knows exactly how it works?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

TamTaRam wrote: »
    Hello Ladies,
    I've heard in Tesco you get now a special coupon for every 20 Euros you spend in store.

These are not coupons, they are tokens. Have a gander at www.tesco.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

It is true, They should give You tokens. Always remember to ask at check out becouse they don't remember to do it. I'v got some

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭another native

I would bring back the receipt to Tesco Customer Service and explain what happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 tworascals

Boots have their huggies newborn starter kits half price at €3.69 (i think) plus there are €5+£5 coupons inside the box. Plus if you had some of the huggies vouchers from signing up to the club it would be nearly free

Ahmm,
    could someone PLEASE make a pdf from the jacobs one please:rolleyes:
    to get more bang from my buck
    thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I got 4 x 8e off coupons in the post yesterday from Dunnes ( Basically spend over 50e get 8e off ) but my question is can I use my coupons with this say I buy 50e of goods use my 8e off which makes it 42e can I then use my coupons on top of this to reduce my bill even more if so I reckon I could get 50e of good for about 25e

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

I'd say so but be sure to hand in the €8 one first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I'd say so but be sure to hand in the €8 one first

ya that was my plan never did couponing before so would be mortified if they were refused

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

TamTaRam wrote: »
    Hello Ladies,

Hello sexist!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Ahmm,
    could someone PLEASE make a pdf from the jacobs one please:rolleyes:
    to get more bang from my buck
    thanks again

http://www.jacobfruitfield.com/global/whynot/Why_Not_coupon.pdf

ok, granted i did not explain properly, :o
    can someone resize or rearrange the pdf so i can get more of them on the one page and therefore save on paper (as it is not possible for me to take a snapshot of the image)

ok, granted i did not explain properly, :o
    can someone resize or rearrange the pdf so i can get more of them on the one page and therefore save on paper (as it is not possible for me to take a snapshot of the image)

I had the same problem before. Ended up creating another 3 different pdf pages and copied the image onto them. Saved them. Then merged the four pdf files into one. Then printed to four on one page. I'm sure there is an easier way.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

I was refused my Innocent voucher in Dunnes today because they had the orange juice reduced to €2 from €2.89. She said I'll have to wait until the product goes back to full price before I can use it!!

Whats the innocent coupon?

jimogr wrote: »
    Whats the innocent coupon?

It's the one that is not guilty :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Windows has a snipping tool that lets you grab an image from your screen and copy it to a word document.
    just do a search for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 vinu

snubbleste wrote: »
    I had the same problem before. Ended up creating another 3 different pdf pages and copied the image onto them. Saved them. Then merged the four pdf files into one. Then printed to four on one page. I'm sure there is an easier way.

Why_Not_coupon.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Kathy22

Tesco, Wilton, Cork, did not accept the €1 voucher for Aquafresh mouthwash, as it could not be used in conjunction with their own half-price offer. Pigsback coupon does in fact state that it cannot be combined with any other offers, so, yes, it's there to be read in black and white.

Just use the self scan checkout and coupon scans no problem. Avoid fussy cashiers! Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

hi all,use 1 euro coupon on pigsback in supervalu on toothbrush for 99c and get it free.i got years supply today.also hellmans t sauce in tesco 2 for4e

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Just added my support for the Couponing forum, i hope others follow suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I see a new coupon on pigsback
    €1 off Dees Wholefood range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Flora light is 2 for 3 euro in supervalu.

Combine with two 50c coupons = 1 euro each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

Please find attached some ‘Money-Saving Vouchers’ to help you SAVE when shopping at either Woodie’s DIY or Atlantic Homecare. You simply print-off, cut-out, then present the vouchers as required, in any of our stores nationwide. The vouchers are valid Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th November and Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th November 2011 ONLY.

Cheers Wac :)

vinu wrote: »
    Why_Not_coupon.pdf

I love you Vinu :eek:
    (figuratively of course:rolleyes:)

here's a good one for you
    searching for dee's on superquinn and i came across the following offer
    http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/shopping/shop.aspx?prodid=90052127

offer is for nivea body spray (men)
    offer 1. costs 2.05 each or 2 for E3
    offer 2. 50% discount will appear on your receipt (this is listed immediately after the first offer) you need to see it to properly understand

so does this mean that you can buy 2 of the product for E3, and then get 50% off as well so 2 products for E1.5 or 75c each

i have never seen an offer listed like this before

so i put the 2 into my basket and it comes up as E4.10 and the discount will appear on the receipt (but now no mention of the 2 for E3)

any ideas!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

here's a good one for you
    searching for dee's on superquinn and i came across the following offer
    http://www.superquinn.ie/shopping/shopping/shop.aspx?prodid=90052127

offer is for nivea body spray (men)
    offer 1. costs 2.05 each or 2 for E3
    offer 2. 50% discount will appear on your receipt (this is listed immediately after the first offer) you need to see it to properly understand

so does this mean that you can buy 2 of the product for E3, and then get 50% off as well so 2 products for E1.5 or 75c each

i have never seen an offer listed like this before

so i put the 2 into my basket and it comes up as E4.10 and the discount will appear on the receipt (but now no mention of the 2 for E3)

any ideas!!!

It seems to be a confusing way of saying :
    Buy one and get a second at half price.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement