Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

that's not a coupon unfortunately, as anyone can get that offer in store and the advert is endlessly played on tv and the radio. as for your daughter not getting the discount with the mcds coupon, i would have called the manager over and kicked up stink! they worked for my kids about two weeks ago no problems. That was very unfair of your local mcds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

sok2005 wrote: »
    Tirabaralla, you have started something wonderful here! Fair deuce!

Awww, thank you...it is nice for me too, to try this "adventure" with company and try to share ideas and links.

Tirabaralla, you have started something wonderful here! Fair deuce!

+1 totally agree... this thread was badly needed.

Wanted to bring this to your attention in case is missed:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056299052

10 euros off first online Tesco order if you spend 60 euros. Thanks to the OP of that thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Grawns wrote: »
    Had fun with coupons in tesco today :). Does anyone know can you print the pigsback ones multiple times?

there are several pieces of software out there that allow you to print to pdf. thats why I do. then I take the pdf and print as many times as I like on either my mono toner printer or from work thru a usb stick. comes in real handy if you wanted to google print to pdf :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

rickyjb wrote: »
    Ah, print screen? Or just copy the picture and paste into a word documnent/paint.

There are a few pdf printers on the market. I use cutepdf. No particular reason, it was the 1st one I tried, it's a freeware and works fine. Install it. When you click on print, instead of selecting your printer, select cutepdf, then print. It will prompt you to save the file as a pdf. Choose a location on your computer and it's done. Whenever you need to print it, just open the pdf and print it (don't forget to change the printing device back to your actual printer.

Click to visit the cutepdf site

http://www.huggiesclub.co.uk/bump-on-board/products/Offers/Offer-171

3 Euro off Huggies nappies, must be part of the Huggies Club, simply subscribe to the site if you are interested.

Back to spotting coupons...a little, probably very common sense, maybe redundant, advice:

When you are looking for an online coupon on a brand's site and there's nothing in front page you can go to sitemap and see if you can find what you are looking for, this is my method anyhow :)

Not exactly groceries but still a coupon, on one of my fave food :DIkea meatballs discount!

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_IE/pdf/ikea_food/Meatball%20_madness_IE.pdf

Until June 30th

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Hi if you use the €1 coupons for Big Als in Tescos don't use them on the self scan as the barcode is too small to scan,if you are unluckly like me yesterday, the staff told me that i would not be able to use the coupons, but I made a fuss and they cancelled my other and told me to stand and wait at an other til because they were too lazy to tape in the code for my on the assist mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

€2 off 6 pack of Danone Danacol

Expires 31st July 2011

You need to register on the Danone site and they will email you the link to the voucher.

http://www.danacol.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭howardmarks

Hi if you use the €1 coupons for Big Als in Tescos don't use them on the self scan as the barcode is too small to scan,if you are unluckly like me yesterday, the staff told me that i would not be able to use the coupons, but I made a fuss and they cancelled my other and told me to stand and wait at an other til because they were too lazy to tape in the code for my on the assist mode.

These do work at self scan. They're just really fiddly. I know they're small but as long as it isn't crumpled it should work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

OK just back from my first ever Extreme Couponing shop and im buzzing! My total shop came to €181, then the coupons started coming off one by one and my grand total was a mere €126. A saving of €55!! I was in shock, no hassle at the counter, however I did apologize to the people behind me for the delay but they were just bemused at my wad of coupons!

Anyway so here are some of my findings:

1) SuperValu are doing an offer on Nivea body firming lotion, it usually costs €8 for a bottle and they are doing a half price deal at the moment but it actually scanned in at €3.63 and I had a €2 off coupon from Cow & Gate www.feedingforlife.ie/ so it only cost me €1.63 for it! Bargain and its brilliant stuff imo!

2) Used my €1 off Johnsons Bath Bath and Wash coupon from Pigsback on an already half priced item so it cost me 99 cent for this €4 product! Happy Days!

3) Helmans Mayo is on offer half price in Super Valu at €1.49 also and I used the online coupon for 80 cent off so that cost me just 69 cent!!

So thrilled with my shop, and I stuck with products I actually use and disgarded anyones I didnt need!

I am now officially that crazy coupon lady!

1) SuperValu are doing an offer on Nivea body firming lotion, it usually costs €8 for a bottle and they are doing a half price deal at the moment but it actually scanned in at €3.63 and I had a €2 off coupon from Cow & Gate www.feedingforlife.ie/ so it only cost me €1.63 for it! Bargain and its brilliant stuff imo!

Could you explain me how you got the coupons from the cow and gate site, please?

Also...I suspact that title has been taken by some crazy Americans :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

Could you explain me how you got the coupons from the cow and gate site, please?

Also...I suspact that title has been taken by some crazy Americans :D

Hahahaha, definitely!:D

I registered with them and they sent me €100 worth of vouchers in the post a few days later! I only used about €8 worth of them but im still smiling :)

Heres the link http://www.feedingforlife.ie/component/comprofiler/registers!

iMax wrote: »

Love that! My wish for Ireland! :D

iMax wrote: »
    Exactly. They have videos on youtube and the site it's wonderful...if only there was that much material here...

I registered with them and they sent me €100 worth of vouchers in the post a few days later! I only used about €8 worth of them but im still smiling :)

Heres the link http://www.feedingforlife.ie/component/comprofiler/registers!
    Registered but couldnt understand where to get the coupons...I am now happily waiting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Bumble32

3 coupons on the Centra Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/CentraIreland?sk=app_199281716758389

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've deleted a lot from this thread..

.. this "magic coupon" and comments like "quickly inserted the coupon in the slot to avoid getting busted again" is questionably activity to be honest - no matter which way you spin it.

I don't want to see any more discussion of this on this thread!

Let's keep it to posting coupons / "extreme couponing" or whatever you call it!

I'll be keeping a very close eye on this thread.. and people who ignore this warning will be infracted and issued bans for repeat offences.

Now back on topic!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Barry's Natural Green Tea €1 http://www.barrystea.ie/our-tea/Green-Tea.htm

Not sure if someone mentioned this here already, but Dunnes has Comfort at €1.99 and Hellman's Mayonnaise for less than €1. Might be a good time to use those coupons.

if youre a mum to be or know someone who is....

Free samples gift box which can be collected at any supervalu once you print out collection card...

http://www.eumom.ie/Free-Sample-Info-Packs/Mother-to-be-Gift-Box.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Hi all, just been to Dunnes Stores,I see Rafaetha has posted that comfort is €1.99, also they are selling Persil 28 washes for €3.99 and you can get it for €1.99 with either coupons the pigsback or the todayfm. I bought 3 no questions asked and going back to buy more tomorrow before they all go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

[Deleted - out of date]

• Registered Users Posts: 6 beech63

Hi all. I printed a few copies of the killleen coupon for myself and my sister,i used mine with no prob in t***o but d****s wouldn allow my sister to use hers :( Pity! Just signed up for cow and gate so hopefully ill get some useful coupons in the post too :)

beech63 wrote: »
    Hi all. I printed a few copies of the killleen coupon for myself and my sister,i used mine with no prob in t***o but d****s wouldn allow my sister to use hers :( Pity! Just signed up for cow and gate so hopefully ill get some useful coupons in the post too :)

Shame... Dunnes should have accepted her coupon as long as she purchased more than €5 in Killeen products. Had no problems using it in Dunnes myself, but just one at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 beech63

Yeah she had over five euro worth of the products and was only using one coupon but they still refused :( It was the c******court store

Erins Voucher is out of date. Its says its only valid until 30/12/2010.

Same with the Petit Filous :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Erins Voucher is out of date. Its says its only valid until 30/12/2010.

Same with the Petit Filous :(

Crap! Sorry, will edit my post now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement