Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

RE Heinz coupon -

Here's the reply you get -

Dear X

Click the link below to download your coupon to enjoy New Heinz Squeeze & Stir soup in a cup for free.

This link expires within 48 hours and the offer is limited to one coupon per person.

Link....

We're also giving you the chance to squeeze even more Heinz goodness into your day with one of ten fantastic Heinz goody bags. Enter our Facebook competition to be in with a chance to win.

Just wondering, it says limited to one per person, but you can actually print off as many as you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

just note that the face value of the coupon is for 80c and these cost 99c in Tesco, so NOT A FREE ITEM
    i wrote to heinz about it but no response, perhaps if others want to write and complain as well (as obviously 80p will buy you one in UK) as this is a misleading coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Have you used the coupon? Usually when the coupon says 'free item' and the cashier scans the coupon, the till ask the cashier to enter the price of the item and then this amount is taken away from the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

just used my 'why not' coupons again,,i'm addicted to the bars:D on a side not tesco have 1.5 kgs lasagne @€;6.99 or 2 for €5:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

The Fresh magazine at Supervalu has a number of coupons in it including Plenty, Dr. Oetkers, McCains, Goodfellas, Donegal Catch etc.

It costs €1.50 or is free with €50 spend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

snubbleste wrote: »
    The Fresh magazine at Supervalu has a number of coupons in it including Plenty, Dr. Oetkers, McCains, Goodfellas, Donegal Catch etc.

Those magazine's havent been in my supervalu for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

If you go to the supervalue website you can read a version of the Fresh magazine online and you with the snipping tool on windows 7 you can get the coupon cut and pasted on to a word or pdf doc for printing.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

For those of you who have a stack of the Pigsback toothpaste coupons expiring at the end of Nov (like me) Tesco have reductions across the range for both kids and regular toothpastes, so its a good time to stock up

Use your coupon and get these for under €2
    Sensodyne Mint Toothpaste 75Ml €2.94
    Sensodyne Pronamel Mouthwash 250Ml €2.94
    Sensodyne Total Care Mouthrinse 500Ml €2.91
    Sensodyne Gum Protection Toothpaste 75Ml €2.60
    Sensodyne Original Toothpaste 75Ml €2.33
    Aquafresh Fresh Whitening 75Ml €2.09

Use your coupon and get these for under €1
    Aquafresh Kids Little Teeth Paste 50Ml €2.00
    Aquafresh Ultimate Toothpaste 75Ml €1.66
    Aquafresh Kids Big Teeth Paste 50Ml €1.66
    Sensodyne Pronamel 50Ml Children 6-12 €1.53
    Aquafresh Whitening Toothpaste 50Ml €1.49

I'm gonna pick up 17 tubes of toothpaste over the weekend biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Tesco:
    uncle bens rice basmati & long grain 250g on offer buy 2 get 2 free with coupons just €0.50
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R29314226

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

Llalla wrote: »
    Tesco:
    uncle bens rice basmati & long grain 250g on offer buy 2 get 2 free with coupons just €0.50
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/SpecialOffers/SpecialOfferDetail/Default.aspx?promoId=R29314226

In Dunnst

uncle bens rice basmati & long grain 250g there ane 1e each

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

kcoup wrote: »
    If you go to the supervalue website you can read a version of the Fresh magazine online and you with the snipping tool on windows 7 you can get the coupon cut and pasted on to a word or pdf doc for printing.

If anyone does this, don't forget that sharing documents is caring :)

When I print this off it prints small, not tiny but maybe to small to scan in the supermarket, anyone else got this prob? Or a PDF file of it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Tesco:
    I just logged in and it's showing me 3 for 2? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

If anyone does this, don't forget that sharing documents is caring :)
    here ya all go

no matter what I did with the fishy coupon resizing it meant that it couldnt be even read. sorry. anyways print and enjoy. remember these are only for Supervalu

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

I just logged in and it's showing me 3 for 2? :confused:

Open the link I enclosed.

Thanks daytob,

Can you do the same for the heinz "free" soup?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Is anyone able to fix this coupon to smaller size or fit more on the page, I tried doing it myself but im to thick....

btw these are on offer at 1.63 at the min in tesco! :D

Is anyone able to fix this coupon to smaller size or fit more on the page, I tried doing it myself but im to thick....

btw these are on offer at 1.63 at the min in tesco! :D

here ya go

vicwatson wrote: »
    Thanks daytob,

Can you do the same for the heinz "free" soup?

Cheers

No can do. It has my name on it and editing coupons is a big no - no from me. however......
    I noticed that the barcode is the same on all of the coupons I sent to my random email addresses. So if this is not accepted here please accept my apology and remove.
    last sentence is for mods

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tym

I'd join the burger king mailing list If i were ye. There's usually two at a time and its like buy an adult burger and get free frie and drink at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Tym wrote: »
    I'd join the burger king mailing list If i were ye. There's usually two at a time and its like buy an adult burger and get free frie and drink at the moment.

They usually put coupons in the paper as well. Also if you look at your receipt you can fill in a survey online and get free food.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Irishchick wrote: »
    They usually put coupons in the paper as well. Also if you look at your receipt you can fill in a survey online and get free food.

Yer doing stellar work on the thread IC ;)

cant be arsed going thru the whole thread again, but if someone has some links they would like me to provide pdfs like those above * where I try fit as many on one page, they can link them here and I will do my best for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sharkette

THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

daytob wrote: »
    cant be arsed going thru the whole thread again, but if someone has some links they would like me to provide pdfs like those above * where I try fit as many on one page, they can link them here and I will do my best for ya.

so you cant be bothered and expect someone else to it for you. !!!

eh no. in case I have missed any. jesus i was trying to be fking nice there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Daytob is offering to help..........why the nastiness?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sol666

Hi everybody :D I new here :) I have a question did anyone tried couponing in big Tesco Naas? did they accept coupons?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 maryh1

can these coupons be used in any shop or just dunnes and tesco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

sol666 wrote: »
    Hi everybody :D I new here :) I have a question did anyone tried couponing in big Tesco Naas? did they accept coupons?
    maryh1 wrote: »
    can these coupons be used in any shop or just dunnes and tesco?

Pigsback coupons are accepted in Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu & Superquinn (in colour or black / white, so obviously don't waste money on colour).

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/39/218.aspx?pbq=403%2C403%2CVOVC+

Coupons direct from manufacturers may be also accepted elsewhere too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement