Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

my post #1816 those coupons are only for supervalu.
    the coupons in 1820 & 1821 are valid in any store afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sol666

brian_t wrote: »
    Pigsback coupons are accepted in Tesco, Dunnes, Supervalu & Superquinn (in colour or black / white, so obviously don't waste money on colour).

http://www.pigsback.com/pages/3/39/218.aspx?pbq=403%2C403%2CVOVC+

Coupons direct from manufacturers may be also accepted elsewhere too.

Thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i picked up 6 packets of the heinze squeeze and stir soups today and the girl in Tesco asked how much they were,,i said 99c so she took 99c off each one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

is there any chance someone can post up moypark coupon as i have lost mine.also any big als coupons anywhere:p

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

I'v shop in nass and carlow and no problem. If coupons scan they taking everything

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

got my huggies voucher :D

Anyone know which supermarket has the cheapest price for Huggies?

posted already but just in case someone wanted them or missed them

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

thanks a mill for puttin several coupons on 1 page ,really thoughtful.:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

foodie66 wrote: »
    got my huggies voucher :D

Anyone know which supermarket has the cheapest price for Huggies?

In Tesco,

Newborn 27, 2 for €7.00

Superdry carry pack, 2 for €12

Superdry ecconomy pack, 2 for €17 ,

you could use 2 vouchers off per deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

daytob wrote: »

The Avonmore ones are tiny, presume they still work ok? :) Thanks a bunch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Sensodyne toothpaste and mouthwash is 33% off in Tesco :)

ConTheCat wrote: »

The Avonmore ones are tiny, presume they still work ok? :) Thanks a bunch!
    will resize them when i get home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Saoirse333

I tried to use the Plenty coupon in Dunnes yesterday. The girl at the checkout said that on the back it says SuperValu or something like that. She then calls the manager and she says 'usually when a shop is mentioned on the back of a coupon it is only valid in the said shop'. There were a queue of people behind so I just let it go but I'm pretty annoyed at it. Are those coupons allowed to be accepted in Dunnes?:confused:

Saoirse333 wrote: »
    I tried to use the Plenty coupon in Dunnes yesterday. The girl at the checkout said that on the back it says SuperValu or something like that. She then calls the manager and she says 'usually when a shop is mentioned on the back of a coupon it is only valid in the said shop'. There were a queue of people behind so I just let it go but I'm pretty annoyed at it. Are those coupons allowed to be accepted in Dunnes?:confused:
    it says they are only valid from supervalu on my post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Is the comfort coupon still valid. Its down to 1.67 in tesco so 67c with the coupon.

Also I emailed Jacob-fruitfield thanking them for the why not coupon and asked them if they had any for marmalade.

Got a letter today saying the dont offer them for marmalades but they sent me 3 free pots. Score. :D

comfort is valid till 30 dec! well the one on stuff for students is anyway

heres the milk x 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

comfort is valid till 30 dec! well the one on stuff for students is anyway
    sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

comfort coupon on pigsback and the date is til 2012 if you print new ones each time you when a coupon mine are til feb 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sol666

I dodnt know if You have it but if You like Woolite on fb You get 2 Euro off coupon:D
    http://www.facebook.com/wooliteireland

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭DeesWholefoods

It always gives me emotions when I see new coupons on Pigcback lol
    Has anyone seen this Dee's Wholefood stuff anywhere? :)

Hi Tirabaralla,

If you wish to email me infoATdees.ie I will send you a list of stockists. Kind regards, Dee

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Saoirse333 wrote: »

The Plenty coupon you can use in Dunnes, you find on pigsback.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

It's a good idea to add a short descriptive title when posting about a new coupon/offer.
    This allows them to be easily distinguished from general discussion posts.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's a good idea to add a short descriptive title when posting about a new coupon/offer.
    This allows them to be easily distinguished from general discussion posts.

:confused:
    My post sais it was a Supervalu magazine. Daytob said it in supervalu only.
    People need to read the actual coupon, it has the description that you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

here ya all go

no matter what I did with the fishy coupon resizing it meant that it couldnt be even read. sorry. anyways print and enjoy. remember these are only for Supervalu

can You do the same with donegal catch coupons pg 70 in supervalu magazine. Thanks, there are in offer now for 3e

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

My new quest is to find a coupon to post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sk8brder

5% off Skate Shop with free delivery over €50

ewkol wrote: »
    here ya all go

no matter what I did with the fishy coupon resizing it meant that it couldnt be even read. sorry. anyways print and enjoy. remember these are only for Supervalu

can You do the same with donegal catch coupons pg 70 in supervalu magazine. Thanks, there are in offer now for 3e

no can do. tried resizing printing with 24000 dpi everything. still comes out like you should go to specsavers. will try 1 more thing 2moro and if that doesnt work we will have 2 get some1 else 2 do it.

also i try put some description when posting my redone coupons or at least quote what i was asked to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

no can do. tried resizing printing with 24000 dpi everything. still comes out like you should go to specsavers. will try 1 more thing 2moro and if that doesnt work we will have 2 get some1 else 2 do it.
    also i try put some description when posting my redone coupons or at least quote what i was asked to do.

Could you not just copy the entire page into a pdf without resizing? At least we'd have a coupon.

snubbleste wrote: »
    Could you not just copy the entire page into a pdf without resizing? At least we'd have a coupon.

here ya go.

This coupon is for Donegal Catch and is only valid in Supervalu Stores. Valid till Feb 2012 I think.

• Advertisement

sol666 wrote: »
    I dodnt know if You have it but if You like Woolite on fb You get 2 Euro off coupon:D
    http://www.facebook.com/wooliteireland

and here they are, valid till 30 dec, valid in stores named in coupon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement