Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Coupon King

daytob wrote: »
    heres the moy park one. Remember this is an irish company that occasionally offer coupons, so please dont use this to too much of an advantage, otherwise we might not get that many more off them.

Moy park €1 off valid till 5th of December

also as a side note, I reckon if we do start up another thread we should put the coupons like the way I have them here on the 1st page, and when they are no longer valid remove them. Of course that is based on people coming in and contributing and saying thanks. There is no point in some of us doing all the leg work and no one even thanking us.

Hi.

These coupons are unique and are trackable as it clearly states "duplication will be detected" on each one.

"void if reproduced, altered or expired"

In order to claim one to use legitimately, you need to register your details on the Moypark website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

deleted so

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭PeterDuggan

snubbleste wrote: »
    :confused:
    My post sais it was a Supervalu magazine. Daytob said it in supervalu only.
    People need to read the actual coupon, it has the description that you need.

It's a general suggestion. Nothing to do with your post snubblests.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

tesco has good deal on bord na mona stock.
    fire starters - reduced to €1 with coupon brings it to 50c
    fire in a bag - reduced to €5.00 with coupon brings it to €4.00
    fire log - reduced to €2.00 with coupon brings it to €1.50.
    valid til 5/12/11
    i know the firemagic fire makers are not on sale but with coupon they are only €2.49 which aren't bad

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

New series of Extreme Couponing on Sky.Those folk are hardcore!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

yes they are and if we could have coupons like they do over there, we would be too

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sharkette

Know it's not a coupon but recently joined "shop and scan panel" (shopandscan.ie) , where you scan your shopping, build up points and get vouchers in return.
    Was a bit scepticel... but joined recently and got a E15 voucher in post for One4all yesterrday. How bad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭stirliz

Sharkette wrote: »
    Know it's not a coupon but recently joined "shop and scan panel" (shopandscan.ie) , where you scan your shopping, build up points and get vouchers in return.
    Was a bit scepticel... but joined recently and got a E15 voucher in post for One4all yesterrday. How bad!!

How can you join with it? It's asking some kind of Invite Key? Where did you get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭foodie66

Sharkette wrote: »

it says you need an invite letter?

'Welcome to Shop and Scan enrolment. Please enter your reference (Invite Key) from the letter we sent you, in the space below and follow the simple instructions.'

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

you can ask someone to refer you! i can or anyone else and if you join successfully, whoever referred you gets 500 points, hth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 messy543

You can ask a member to refer you. I could do it for you if you want. Really need some friends.

thanks guys, do we have to give you our full details to pass on or will just an email do?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 messy543

foodie66 wrote: »
    thanks guys, do we have to give you our full details to pass on or will just an email do?

You can pm your name, address email, contact no to the referrer or we could give you our details and you can mention us as the referrer and apply directly to them.

messy543 wrote: »
    You can pm your name, address email, contact no to the referrer or we could give you our details and you can mention us as the referrer and apply directly to them.

oh yeah, i see the form to fill out. Yeah sure whoever pm's me their name first i'll out you down as my friend recommendation.

RUN RUN :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Cal04

you need to send your full name, address, phone no. and email add

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Just be aware that scanning your shopping can take a long time, especially if you have done a big shop. It's not as simple as just scanning your items. You have to input more information, including prices and any special offers you got.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

gazzaman22 wrote: »
    No expirey on the goodfella one!!!
    :eek:
    :confused: Read it again.

What kind of Tesco till spits are people getting? I got two spits with no expiry date this week for money-off Lyons Tea and Miwadi.
    first time I've got ones with no expiry. I normally get smaller money-off amounts or extra points.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

oooopppsss Silly gazzaman22

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Can somebody send me their details for the shop & scan..or have I to PM you?? :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Coupons for Barrys Tea and Avonmore Soup

http://www.loveirishfood.ie/coupons.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

What kind of Tesco till spits are people getting? I got two spits with no expiry date this week for money-off Lyons Tea and Miwadi.
    first time I've got ones with no expiry. I normally get smaller money-off amounts or extra points.

Yeah I actually got some decent one that last day, I got €1 off any cow and gate product and €1 off Seven seas 55s tablets, 35c off any tesco bread and 35c off any tesco ready meal.

It seams to be money off rather than extra point this time, but in saying that according to me clubcard statement I got 1500 points from those slips in the last 3 months so thats €1.50 extra in clubcard vouchers, might seem crap so come but I'm happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Tesco has Comfort 750ml fabric conditioner on sale at €1.67, use the €1 coupon on Pigsback to get it for 67cent.

Yeah it's been mentioned :)

Joyces in Galway have Butterkrust for a €1. 60c coupon on pigsback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

Just be aware that scanning your shopping can take a long time, especially if you have done a big shop. It's not as simple as just scanning your items. You have to input more information, including prices and any special offers you got.

I totally agree with what you are saying about how long it can take to scan after you've done a big shop. You will also find when scanning in fruit and veg, you usually have to scan in the type, variety, number of items, brand , type of packaging, weight and country of origin.

Multibuy offers can also be tricky to scan in, as you work out individual item prices and you have to remember to include store discounts, but ignore any discounts from coupons.

Also, once signed up, you have to scan regularly as if(holidays excluded) you don't scan often enough in a month, you won't get any points for the month. You really do earn any rewards that you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I never get coupons from tesco tills!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

its just a little extra receipt just comes after the main receipt.
    some people feck off once they get the main one. its usually around 4 inches long or so

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Irishchick wrote: »
    I never get coupons from tesco tills!?

Are you using your clubcard? You don't get any till coupons unless you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I tries the Comfort coupon and the Heinz coupon in Tesco tonight and neither scanned. They are def in date. I'll try again tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Go up to their customer service desk immediately afterwards with your receipt and they'll give you the money back. They often don't scan if it's a shoddy printout (as mine often are if I use the old printer).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement