Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Don't see this posted. My local Supervalu has Persil with comfort 25 wash at €3.79 until saturday. Some €2 vouchers around. Works out at ~7c per wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

mi wadi half price in supervalue so use pb coupon and get for 49cent each,usually 2.49 each.also tesco in gorey selling off 24 bold wash tabs were 8.89 now 2.14 each and comfort 1.67 each so with pb coupon only 67 cent each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

saw more aquafresh in tescos clarehall yesterday. it was roughly around 1.63, I dont need any but if you use the pigsback coupons you can get it for minus the euro!

also for anyone looking for more coupons, stuff4students have the pigsback coupons as well. (you all probably knew that already though)

where did you get the miwadi coupon

sorry its robinsons double concentrate on pigs back,great price hey.deal on 1 week only

sorry it was robinsons,its half price in supervalu

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Great thread guys !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

I'm so angry. I was writing nearly to all company's asking for coupons. I've never heard any answer. For mistake I've send email to kerrygold us and next day girl asked me for address to send me coupons, but when she realized that I'm from Ireland she sad that she in going to check but her Ireland friends probably don't have any coupons. Why? Do we in Irelad are worse then US????? Is that fair????

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭tweety76

ewkol wrote: »
    I'm so angry. I was writing nearly to all company's asking for coupons. I've never heard any answer. For mistake I've send email to kerrygold us and next day girl asked me for address to send me coupons, but when she realized that I'm from Ireland she sad that she in going to check but her Ireland friends probably don't have any coupons. Why? Do we in Irelad are worse then US????? Is that fair????

Ewkol that is strange re kerrygold, did you try to post on their Facebook page to enquire about coupons (if you have access)? Their facebook pages are regional so you will get a response from someone in Ireland.

That wasn't the point. The point is that is lots of coupons for US even from typical Irish companies but nothing for Ireland.

Good news to everyone www.bubblegum.ie going to start again in January. Just like them on facebook.

• Advertisement

get the coupons ready. might not be as good a deal as during the summer or with the bogoff campaign they were doing but it still works out a good deal. I think anyway.

In Dunnes btw

imag0057cwev5.jpgimg_20111202_132839bcccq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

not enough people here use coupons here yet so companies see no point in paying to design, print and distribute coupons. There is still a stigma attached here (stupid I know) and lots of people are too embarrassed to use them.

The best thing you can do is pass coupons on to friends and family. Show them the savings they can make and persuade them to start using them.

If companies see a large number of people using coupons then they will offer them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Irish Pride have added new coupons to their facebook page, it's 30c off Big Toast, 50c off floury baps, 50c off healthy grain, 50c off oat bread, 30c off sandwich and 50c off wholemeal sandwich.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

The Heinz Squeez and stir coupon that someone kindly posted on pdf has three coupons on it and an expiry date of tomorrow. They're taking this no problem in Tesco and they take the full price off the soups :D

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Tesco have Plenty 2R reduced to €1.24 - use your 60c Pigsback coupon and get it for only 64c ..... or 32c per roll :D

I emailed nescafe asking for a coupon towards some coffee, no go :/

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Tesco have Plenty 2R reduced to €1.24 - use your 60c Pigsback coupon and get it for only 64c ..... or 32c per roll :D
    Which Tesco? Tried two Dublin stores and full price? (Tallaght and Rathfarnham).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Libera wrote: »
    Which Tesco? Tried two Dublin stores and full price? (Tallaght and Rathfarnham).

Full Price in Roselawn too.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

Libera wrote: »

Tesco Maynooth - not with the other paper towels, but near the soft drinks there was a big end of aisle display.

I remember now that the display looked a bit dodgy because they were marked something like €4.99 down to €1.24 :confused:. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would pay a fiver for a 2-pack of paper towel, now matter how good it might be

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Irishchick wrote: »
    I emailed nescafe asking for a coupon towards some coffee, no go :/

Its on half price (Cafe Parisienne) in Tesco at the moment- you never have long to wait for one of the coffees to be on special........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I picked up Packs of 4 rolls of Plenty in Birr today for €1.24, less the 60 cents off coupon on Pigsback, working out at only 64 cents for 4 rolls. I have previously seen lots of empty shelves with the shelf label of €1.24 but I finally managed to find some.

Also spotted some bargains in Washing Powder and other household cleaning stuff.

800gm Persil Colour Powder 10 Wash 97 cents
    800gm Ariel Colour Powder 10 wash €1.49
    Tesco Naturally Washing Tablets 24 pack, 12 washes for €1.06 these are on Tesco.ie for €4.25

Tesco Naturally Toilet Cleaner 750ml - 37 cent . I cannot find this on the Tesco.ie site but I was able to establish that this was previously selling for £1.50 in the UK

IDShot_225x225.jpg

I bought some of this Tesco Naturally Washing Up Liquid a few weeks ago for 37 cent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 iva

• Registered Users Posts: 3 iva

Win a 50 EURO lidl shopping voucher every day ---Lidl Ireland facebook

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

800gm Persil Colour Powder 10 Wash 97 cents
    800gm Ariel Colour Powder 10 wash €1.49
    Tesco Naturally Washing Tablets 24 pack, 12 washes for €1.06 these are on Tesco.ie for €4.25

I'm having washing powder bargain envy here - there are NEVER any great reductions like this in Co Clare :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Why do I get the feeling Tesco is clearing shelves, then raising prices and having a super mega ginormous advertising campaign in January about their 'new' price reductions :cool:

I got a hint today from the checkout woman that they've been told to keep an eye out for photocopied coupons, that she's not to accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

snubbleste wrote: »
    I got a hint today from the checkout woman that they've been told to keep an eye out for photocopied coupons, that she's not to accept them.

I had something similar happen earlier this week. If you are using the Pigsback coupons, I would suggest printing them individually so that they have unique security ID numbers.

CH3OH wrote: »
    snubbleste wrote: »

I had something similar happen earlier this week. If you are using the Pigsback coupons, I would suggest printing them individually so that they have unique security ID numbers.

Yep just print separately. Can't wait till bubblegum gets up and running they are going to be offering coupons monthly !

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

anyone know which paper is best to buy to get all the latest special offers the supermarkets are running (and that might have any coupons in of course!)

not sure if this has been mentioned already but Tesco have comfort half price @ €1.67 - used the pigsback €1 off today and got it for a measly 67c :D

LavaLamp wrote: »
    anyone know which paper is best to buy to get all the latest special offers the supermarkets are running (and that might have any coupons in of course!)

not sure if this has been mentioned already but Tesco have comfort half price @ €1.67 - used the pigsback €1 off today and got it for a measly 67c :D

Don't bother spending money on a paper you can see the weekly deals online at the supermarkets website .

• Advertisement

the wife informed me today that while in dunnes getting 9 heinz stir and soups the cashier told her she had to call a manager. manager came over and said if they say it on the coupon they have to take them.
    you'd need 2 in a mug though. shame they are over since yesterday. :(

was dunnes in charlestown as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement