Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭macfhinn

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Coupon is back:

50c OFF Selected Capri-Sun 10 packs

http://www.pigsback.com/Pages/3/39/218.aspx?pbq=403,403,VOVHP

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭LavaLamp

georgem25 wrote: »
    Its on offer in Dunnes 2 packets of 3 for €3.50 so with 2 vouchers it only costs 25c per tin. Got it one day without any problem. Tried it again at the weekend and they wouldnt accept the vouchers as it is already on offer

I was in Dunnes last night and it was €2.79 a pack :mad: suppose if they aren't taking the vouchers it doesn't matter though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭georgem25

LavaLamp wrote: »
    I was in Dunnes last night and it was €2.79 a pack :mad: suppose if they aren't taking the vouchers it doesn't matter though

They shoud take the vouchers if they are at full price. They only refused the vouchers because they were already on offer

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

They shoud take the vouchers if they are at full price. They only refused the vouchers because they were already on offer

print of the following link and present it to the cashier, it is from the National Consumer Agency and tells you to use coupons in conjunction with offers and they cannot argue with the NCA (or at least let them try!!!!)

http://www.nca.ie/nca/groceries

Use coupons wisely
    Coupons can save you money - but don't buy products you don't need just because you have a coupon.
    You can find coupons on the back of receipts from most of the major supermarkets and on various websites.
    Watch out for special offers and two-for-one deals on products you regularly use, and stock up when your items are on special offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I was in tesco today and asked the cashier if she could take the supervalu plenty coupons. She said "if it scans ill take it", and it did so plenty for 49 cent, happy days :)

Didnt try using it with the pigsback one. I didnt want to push my luck :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

print of the following link and present it to the cashier, it is from the National Consumer Agency and tells you to use coupons in conjunction with offers and they cannot argue with the NCA (or at least let them try!!!!)

http://www.nca.ie/nca/groceries

Use coupons wisely
    Coupons can save you money - but don't buy products you don't need just because you have a coupon.
    You can find coupons on the back of receipts from most of the major supermarkets and on various websites.
    Watch out for special offers and two-for-one deals on products you regularly use, and stock up when your items are on special offer.

:confused:
    The store can refuse any coupon they wish.
    The store can point to "not valid with any other offer or promotion" written on the coupon.

snubbleste wrote: »
    The store can point to "not valid with any other offer or promotion"

A coupon is neither of those.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Irishchick wrote: »
    I was in tesco today and asked the cashier if she could take the supervalu plenty coupons. She said "if it scans ill take it", and it did so plenty for 49 cent, happy days :)

Didnt try using it with the pigsback one. I didnt want to push my luck :pac:

Brilliant! did you use it against the 4 pack that's on offer? - can I ask you to repost the supervalu coupon please I'm going to give it a try!!

Freezer full of Irish Pride now, Big Thanks to the OP! - not all centras allowing you to use the coupon, fortunately mine is :)

IMHO this thread is for people sharing coupons and tips, if people don't like using coupons there are hundreds of other threads on Boards.ie.

IMO it's not worth buying at full price, but that's just me. :p

• Advertisement

Frowzy wrote: »
    Brilliant! did you use it against the 4 pack that's on offer? - can I ask you to repost the supervalu coupon please I'm going to give it a try!!

Freezer full of Irish Pride now, Big Thanks to the OP! - not all centras allowing you to use the coupon, fortunately mine is :)

IMHO this thread is for people sharing coupons and tips, if people don't like using coupons there are hundreds of other threads on Boards.ie.

I used it on the fat rolls that are 1.24

I dont have it on my comp but if you do a search on the thread I think youll find its a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

here ya go

Dont forget supervalu only it says it on the coupon! but good luck trying them anywhere you want

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Muskaan wrote: »
    Anyone seen those persil 18wash €1.49 in dublin stores?

They had them in Clearwater the other day. Had a look in the new Cabra shop but none there. The Cabra shop is very disappointing for bargains I think :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Maynooth only have the 28 wash on 'special' of Eur5....... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭CH3OH

The 1.49 persil seems to be finished

• Registered Users Posts: 31 winda34

Anyone been able to use the John West Tuna coupon yet (3 x 60g tins)?

I spend alot on tuna for kids lunches etc, so I have my coupons at the ready to stock up on this product .... but have never seen it on the shelves!

I saw it this morn in Tesco, it is 5.99 for the 3 pack but on it's own it is 1.57???? go figure!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

winda34 wrote: »
    I saw it this morn in Tesco, it is 5.99 for the 3 pack but on it's own it is 1.57???? go figure!

5.99 for 3 tiny tins of tuna ?? :confused: thats insane

Thats what I thought,maybe they had it marked wrong...can someone else check their Tesco 2moro?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

winda34 wrote: »
    Thats what I thought,maybe they had it marked wrong...can someone else check their Tesco 2moro?

Just had a look on Tesco.ie

3 x 120g is €5.99 (no drain tuna) and 3 x 80g is €2.49 (tuna in brine), no 3 x 60g available

Just had a look on Tesco.ie

3 x 120g is €5.99 (no drain tuna) and 3 x 80g is €2.49 (tuna in brine)

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh spot the newbie lol.

The coupon is for no drain tuna but I did not see any 60g 3 packs :confused:

• Advertisement

i have a E5 coupon for a babynomade wrap size S2 if anyone wants it
    expiry 31.12.2011

http://www.mammamia.ie/babynomade-fleece-1896-p.asp
    link to image

would need immediate sae if anyone interested

i have 5 x £1 sterling coupons for pantene and head & shoulders
    only valid for Tesco and these are Sterling coupons
    have lead in time until end of March 2012 and end of May 2012
    prompt sae accepted
    thanks

smccarrick wrote: »

you can use a pigsback or today fm coupon to get it down to €3, makes it much better value

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

http://www.cokezone.ie/home/assets/xmas11/driverLanding.jsp

Coupon for three free soft drinks for designated drivers, list of participating pubs on the website

smccarrick wrote: »

Same in Birr. Weird.

don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Irish pride is on offer for 1E in centra

-30c coupon from Facebook = 70c for a full loaf. Not bad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

can I ask can these vouchers be printed on any kind of paper for example will plain A4 sheet of paper do

campo wrote: »
    can I ask can these vouchers be printed on any kind of paper for example will plain A4 sheet of paper do

Yes, and black and White is perfectly acceptable.

Irishchick wrote: »
    don't know if anyone has mentioned this but Irish pride is on offer for 1E in centra

-30c coupon from Facebook = 70c for a full loaf. Not bad :)

Yup, it was mentioned, but some Centra's won't take the coupons??? My local one does, but I went to the one near work and they won't take coupons. Their loss, I filled my freezer from my local. Butter sold out everywhere tho :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Dunnes vouchers in the letter box 2day.
    free heinz soup. and loads of other coupons * pretty similar to the ones in the supervalu mag.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement