Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

smccarrick wrote: »
    Maynooth only have the 28 wash on 'special' of Eur5....... :(

Got a Tesco Special offers leaflet through the door this morning. This €5 Persil 28 wash is listed on offer until 2nd Jan. Also €5 for a 20 Persil bio capsules. Use the Pigsback €2 or Today FM €2 coupon too

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

if anyone still has huggies coupons, wipes in tescos are buy one get 2 free @ 2.98 per pack, so 3 packs for 2.98 and use 3 x E1 coupons ie FREE

And the butterkrust coupon is gone....
    just when they were on a good offer too:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭hollee

Dunno if this techically qualifies as a coupon but its definintely a bargain!

Dublin Zoo are trying to break their visitor numbers and are offering admission for €2.50 to their Facebook Fans for the month of December, check out their facbook page for more info or use the code FACEBOOK when booking online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭mp3ireland2

And the butterkrust coupon is gone....
    just when they were on a good offer too:mad:

Darn... the ones that were printed were good till end of Jan....

Mccambridge bread is €2.50 for two in Tesco... so with vouchers that's 65 cent per loaf.... Brown bread is healthier I suppose!

The Butterkrust one will be missed though, has been a reliable one!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Darn... the ones that were printed were good till end of Jan....

Mccambridge bread is €2.50 for two in Tesco... so with vouchers that's 75 cent per loaf.... Brown bread is healthier I suppose!

The Butterkrust one will be missed though, has been a reliable one!

My McCambridge vouchers are 1 Euro off- so thats two loaves for 50c......???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

My McCambridge vouchers are 1 Euro off- so thats two loaves for 50c......???

Where'd you get those from?

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

On Pigsback.com

Pigsback coupon says 60c, not €1.
    I know this because I used them last week when Tesco had McCambridges at €1.19

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

snubbleste wrote: »
    Pigsback coupon says 60c, not €1.
    I know this because I used them last week when Tesco had McCambridges at €1.19

Sorry, I read that too quickly!

So I guess...€2.50 less 60c x 2 = €1.30 for 2...65c each.

• Advertisement

They were handing out McCambridge vouchers in Tesco about 7-8 weeks back, along with doing tastings etc There were different vouchers for different products- I didn't even know that they did different types of bread, but some were 80c and some were 1 Euro. I got around 10 of the 1 Euro ones, and subsequently found more 80c ones on the shelf with the bread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Is anyone having problems with pb coupons. i'm trying to print them off and part of the page isnt printing.

Could well be the printer, though other pages sites are ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

They were handing out McCambridge vouchers in Tesco about 7-8 weeks back, along with doing tastings etc There were different vouchers for different products- I didn't even know that they did different types of bread, but some were 80c and some were 1 Euro. I got around 10 of the 1 Euro ones, and subsequently found more 80c ones on the shelf with the bread.
    I wish tesco would announce this type of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lostmy?

nvm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

Lostmy? wrote: »
    A big thanks to all on this thread. Decided to have a go at 'extreme couponing' when I went shopping yesterday. Saved €16 on €130 total which I was DELIGHTED with!! Best of all because I started reading this thread from the beginning I learned about the killeen voucher, had a look for the expiry date (dec 2011) and thought I'd chance my arm, bought a 3 pack of scourers for 99c and the voucher was accepted!! So while there's still a few weeks left on it I thought I'd let you all know and hopefully you'll get to save a bit more before it expires. Haven't quite figured out the linking and quoting on this board yet so the pdf for the voucher is at the bottom of pg 9 of this thread (thanks to etcetc).

Can't wait for Tuesday for the next big shop to have another go!

See post 772 on page 52

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056283932&page=52

And post 1112 on page 75

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056283932&page=75

The Killeen voucher was a ONE use voucher.
    The date given was the last day for "redemption by shops".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Lostmy? wrote: »
    A big thanks to all on this thread. Decided to have a go at 'extreme couponing' when I went shopping yesterday. Saved €16 on €130 total which I was DELIGHTED with!! Best of all because I started reading this thread from the beginning I learned about the killeen voucher, had a look for the expiry date (dec 2011) and thought I'd chance my arm, bought a 3 pack of scourers for 99c and the voucher was accepted!! So while there's still a few weeks left on it I thought I'd let you all know and hopefully you'll get to save a bit more before it expires. Haven't quite figured out the linking and quoting on this board yet so the pdf for the voucher is at the bottom of pg 9 of this thread (thanks to etcetc).

Can't wait for Tuesday for the next big shop to have another go!

Kileen pulled their voucher a few months ago so we dont use it.

Its also an irish company and we're doing them out of much needed revenue if their voucher is used when its not supposed to be.

And welcome to the world of couponing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

You started reading the thread from the beginning & knew the killeen coupon was not in circulation & still used it ?

Shame on you. Please don't post in this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

iMax wrote: »
    You started reading the thread from the beginning & knew the killeen coupon was not in circulation & still used it ?

To be fair if they didn't get far past page 9 they would not be aware of the controversy about that coupon.

If someone still has a scan of the coupon on their posts- can a mod please nuke the post please (users are unable to edit/modify posts after a certain length of time). I, for one, do not want to be the cause of even one Irish job being lost.

It's not the persons fault. Tesco should not have accepted it .

It was a mistake. Don't go telling people not to post in the thread you have no right to do that and it's very rude.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I am sorry but I also have to say that was quite rude of post #2059.
    Each one of us here use coupons at some stage and sometimes mistakes happen. who for one here cant say they took advantage of Tescos old customer policy where, when you bought something at the wrong price, you got it for free?

We are all here on this thread to save money and use the coupons. Lostmy? thanked people for helping and that is what we are all doing. each one of us might come on here with a coupon and we share it. its a mistake but jesus christ lets not all get on our high horses. Also prior to all of us finding out about the mistake from the voucher in question, I am sure some people used it a few times too, knowing full well that it was an error.
    I am just sick of all the times that when someone might make a mistake, or it get misconstrued people fly off the handle. It was an error on his behalf but theres no need for that level of rudeness

Was in tesco yesterday and one of the workers told me they couldnt keep the four pack of plenty on the shelf.

Its on offer for 1.49.

Coupons have been very thin on the ground. I wonder if its because its Christmas and they know people are shopping anyway??

butterkrust is back!!! of course only after i did my bloody shop!!

Noticed that myself. I might download a couple now in case they remove it again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

Is there any chance someone could do a pdf of the Irish Pride wholemeal coupon, I think it's the only one there's no pdf of on this thread

Don't want to have to print one coupon per page

Thanks

Plenty Fat 2pack was €1.24 is now €4.99 at Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Don't let iMax bug you, (s)he doesn't contribute anything at all to the post except abuse, surprised a mod hasn't picked up on it!!! Just mention Killeen every now and again to shake it's cage :)
    Is there any chance someone could do a pdf of the Irish Pride wholemeal coupon, I think it's the only one there's no pdf of on this thread

Don't want to have to print one coupon per page

Thanks

4 on a page attached just for you - Happy Christmas x
    Plenty Fat 2pack was €1.24 is now €4.99 at Tesco.

Was never 1.24 in my Tesco, useless excuse for a shop that it is!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction issued to iMax..

.. I don't think common courtesy towards forum members is too much to ask!

Next comment like that will result in a ban!

EDIT: There's a warning now in to title so any further mentions of the Killeen voucher will result in a ban!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭oconnor20100

Frowzy wrote: »
    Don't let iMax bug you, (s)he doesn't contribute anything at all to the post except abuse, surprised a mod hasn't picked up on it!!! Just mention Killeen every now and again to shake it's cage :)

4 on a page attached just for you - Happy Christmas x

Was never 1.24 in my Tesco, useless excuse for a shop that it is!!!!!
    plenty fatroll was 1.24 the other day as I bought 4 and used my coupons with them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement