Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭pinky 06

Just fill in your email address and they will send you a coupon

http://www.ithastobeheinz.ie/products/61

yum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭hairyairyfairy

€1.50 off Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama Pizza, their ristorante pizzas are on offer for E2 in tesco.... casa di mama costs E3.79 in sq
    now which coupon is gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

pinky 06 wrote: »
    Just fill in your email address and they will send you a coupon

http://www.ithastobeheinz.ie/products/61

yum :)

The coupon they send you is waaayyyy too small and won't scan in Tesco in my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

€1.50 off Dr. Oetker Casa di Mama Pizza, their ristorante pizzas are on offer for E2 in tesco.... casa di mama costs E3.79 in sq
    now which coupon is gone?

Is that the centra coupon??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Refers to pigsback.

What's the connection between the Ristorante €2 in Tesco and a coupon for a different product?

Just checked tesco.ie, and they have Casadimama for €2.50 until 02/01..so a good coupon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭SEORG

Large Persil liquid is down to €8 (think it's usually €13.99) in Dunnes Stores if anyone is looking to use up their Today FM €2 Persil coupons before the end of the month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 caterpill

is it ok to use black/white coupons? I've seen some that say no photocopies but I cant see the difference between a photocopy using my scanner/printer and a normal printout? they look te exact same to me

caterpill wrote: »
    is it ok to use black/white coupons? I've seen some that say no photocopies but I cant see the difference between a photocopy using my scanner/printer and a normal printout? they look te exact same to me
    Pigsback coupons can be in black or white. A photocopy is where they all have the same bar codes . You have to print seperate coupons on pigsback to get a new barcode every time. There is usually no limit on the number you can print on pigsback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 caterpill

Irishchick wrote: »
    Pigsback coupons can be in black or white. A photocopy is where they all have the same bar codes . You have to print seperate coupons on pigsback to get a new barcode every time. There is usually no limit on the number you can print on pigsback

I just printed 2 for the same product on pigsback, I see what you mean, I never knew that the barcodes were different. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Not sure if anyone has posted this already but Irish Prides facebook page have new coupons and tesco has Irish pride wholemeal sandwich on offer for 1.25 coupon is 50c so 75c on offer until Dec 27th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

I have come across this site recently: https://uk.mcvitiesvipclub.co.uk/

It will accept Republic of Ireland addresses and issues coupons for products in euro also.

Basically you collect points from selected McVities packs (Jaffa Cakes, Digestives etc) and upload the codes to the website.

The more points you collect you can spend on different products and coupons.
    Thank you for posting this. On twitter they are giving away 5 extra points Today use code VIPCLUBCQDE2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

just in clare hall, outside tescos are carol singers giving away 60c off coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

daytob wrote: »
    just in clare hall, outside tescos are carol singers giving away 60c off coupons

for what?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

60c off what?
    How much are carol singers these days, are they good value with 60c off?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

mathie wrote: »

for what?
    sorry for plenty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Persil 28 wash reduced from 8 to 5 € in tesco cabra With the 2 € voucher its €3.
    Comforts are also reduce to €2.62 something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Persil reduced from 8 to 5 € in tesco. With the 2moro € voucher its €3.
    Comforts are also

Using the €2 TodayFM coupon for this 28 wash bottle (3/28 = 10.71c/wash) is a better deal than using it for the 54 wash bottle on offer for €8 in Dunnes (6/54 = 11.11c/wash)

Less hassle with coupons in Tesco as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

foodie66 wrote: »
    Some people do go too far. What's the point in getting all of those things if you don't use them!

Give them to people who need them, be it family, friends, neighboors, parish, etc etc etc :)
    siber wrote: »
    Tesco Naturally Washing Tablets 24 pack, 12 washes for €1.06 these are on Tesco.ie for €4.25

Tesco Naturally Toilet Cleaner 750ml - 37 cent . I cannot find this on the Tesco.ie site but I was able to establish that this was previously selling for £1.50 in the UK

IDShot_225x225.jpg

I bought some of this Tesco Naturally Washing Up Liquid a few weeks ago for 37 cent also.

Wanna look into this!

Hullo peep, long time no see...thank you for doing such a great job on the thread and I am also amused to see we now have our own Voldemort-situation :D

Btw, anyone received coupons from SuperValu with 12 euro off a 50 euro shopping for this and the previous week? I was happy and amazed!

Now, to do the homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sharkette

Sent an emal recently to Ecover Products (googled address) among others annd recieved today 4 Euro1 coupoons off any of their products.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

€1 off Moy Park Chicken Fillets
    when you vote for your favourite recipe here:

http://www.moypark.ie/my-moypark-recipe/?dm_i=1IR,N5OH,T1F3D,1VGD3,1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i found this thread this evening. just read the whole thing. i think my eyes are square now!!!!

deffo wanna get into the couponing in a big way. used to use the pigsback coupons before but fell out of it. will be buying new ink for the printer on tue and will print them. also the persil one, the irish pride and a few others. so keep the coupons coming. any i find i will inform :D great idea

to the op hi o/ i too live in wicklow town so we shop in the same shops :D poor staff!!!

also as an aside, i have been shaking that darn tree for the guts of 20 mins. stupid carafe after carafe after carafe :(

hdowney wrote: »
    i found this thread this evening. just read the whole thing. i think my eyes are square now!!!!

(

:D Welcome.

I am also amused to see we now have our own Voldemort-situation

SHHHH we do not speak its name :pac:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Tomorrow the Couponing forum request will be active 6 weeks (which is the period of time required). So only one day left to express your support if you haven't already:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056443056

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Jules_G

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭tuom

Good Evening All, new to this forum but have used coupons for many years , not to a gret extent but having read some of the threads here it seems there are great ways to save out there , thank you for all the links posted here already .........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Not 1 of any of my coupons worked in Tesco today. All legit, in date, not pulled by manufacturer. Very frustrating. Anybody else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Bring them up to the desk; they'll refund you afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

Monotype wrote: »
    Bring them up to the desk; they'll refund you afterwards.
    No need, they're reluctant to ask you to do that when your very small baby is screaming for a feed. They manually input them for me; took a while though!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Eoineo wrote: »
    No need, they're reluctant to ask you to do that when your very small baby is screaming for a feed. They manually input them for me; took a while though!

Ditto. Or they give you one of the mobile guns and let you input them yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement