Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

smccarrick wrote: »
    Irishchick wrote: »
    Supply & demand.

Hopefully if we keep using the ones we have companies will be persuaded to provide more.

Do what I do- ring their customer care lines, their advertising office, their global corporate offices- and tell them that while you love their products- that they're simply too expensive on our depleted wages, and while you'd rather continue to use their products- unless they can incentivise you to do so you are going to purchase competitors products (and have a list of competitors products and their prices versus the prices of the products you're calling about).

Kimberley Clarke and several other conglomerates are more than happy to supply coupons to individuals who call them individually- and if enough of us do so- and make it a bitch to mail them out separately, well, perhaps they might be convinced publishing them (by whatever means) is a more viable approach.

Playing off Kimberley Clarke against Proctor and Gamble and vice versa, works particularly well in my experience....... :D

Ps- I'd like to emphasise- do your homework and have proper lists of competitors products and prices before doing this........

I have emailed p&g and have been told no they don't offer coupons several times. I sent an emails to simple asking why they were offering UK customers coupons while ignoring the ROI ones. They never replied.

Jacobs- fruit field would not offer coupons for jam but sent me 3 jars.

Multibionta would not offer coupons either but sent 2 free boxes.

I find that allot of them either flat out refuse me or ignore me. The nice ones send a product in loo off coupons

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭paddyjoe183

Does anyone remember a magazine you used to get a few years ago, I think it was called EZ living mag or something, used to be free every few months and was full of coupons... I just stopped suddenly receiving it and never heard no more about it... anyone any ideas?

There is a magazine called easy food that has coupons in it but to be honest the coupons are not worth the price of the magazine

There is a magazine called easy food that has coupons in it but to be honest the coupons are not worth the price of the magazine

Not the same one, this mag used to be free. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Eileen36

Hi..not been on for ages but wanted to thank all those posters that point the way to the coupons..

Not a coupon but a freebie. Anyone with a Subway card make sure you are registered online and filled in your date of birth-for your birthday you get an email giving you a free cookie in any Subway outlet ( no purchase required-make sure you bring your card and print out of email with you that is all)

Happy new Year all
    x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Eileen36 wrote: »
    Anyone with a Subway card make sure you are registered online and filled in your date of birth-for your birthday you get an email giving you a free cookie in any Subway outlet ( no purchase required-make sure you bring your card and print out of email with you that is all)

Shane rushes off to register his card........ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

smccarrick wrote: »
    Shane rushes off to register his card........ :D

I've had a card for a few years and get my cofee for 99cents on the evenings I'm in.
    The manager is from my wifes home country and I often get a free cookie to go with the coffee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

http://www.finish.ie/coupons/

Happy new year everyone...!!!
    Some money off coupons in the link above for Finish dishwasher products.. ;) 1 per household it seems

EDIT- There's also a link on the bottom left of the page for further coupon offers from other firms...Calgon ,Air wick ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

laros wrote: »
    http://www.finish.ie/coupons/

Happy new year everyone...!!!
    Some money off coupons in the link above for Finish dishwasher products.. ;) 1 per household it seems

EDIT- There's also a link on the bottom left of the page for further coupon offers from other firms...Calgon ,Air wick ect.

It is saying Offer is no longer available :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

Happy New Year Couponers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

BluesBerry wrote: »
    It is saying Offer is no longer available :confused:

It seems so.... I had originally looked at the page in chrome and it had just said it wasnt able to print from chrome and to use IE , just checked the page with explorer now and its saying offer has expired ... :eek::eek::eek: sorry...:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

any Colgate mouthwash coupons?

Nope. We had an Aquafresh coupon but its gone from pigsback now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Nope. We had an Aquafresh coupon but its gone from pigsback now.

I wish I had saved it to my computer :( I think it had a March expiry date!

New Pigsback Coupon - €1 off Ribena 1 litre Range

www.pigsback.ie

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 beech63

Hey everyone,great thread! :)
    Just saw Ribena is half price (1.89) for the 1ltr in Du**es till the 17th of Jan....be good the match that up with the pigsback coupon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Was in Tesco Castlebar today and noticed the following offers on Comfort

1.5L Pure (it's a white one) for €2 until 23/1/12
    1.5L Sensations for €2.45 until 23/1/2

Good to use with the €1 pigsback coupon. The other flavours seem to be back to €3.99

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

Doc Morris Pharmacy brochure, which is available in store, has a €5 off coupon when you spend €15 or more inside it. (Expires 31.01.12)

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ewkol

plenty in supervalue 2e

• Advertisement

Ribena in supervalu 1,97,
    why not 2e

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

tesco have all comfort 42 washes for 2 euro - not just the pure one, they have the pure one at the end of an aisle but the rest of them are all under the same offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

When you register on all these sites for coupons/samples, etc., do the companies bombard you with advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    When you register on all these sites for coupons/samples, etc., do the companies bombard you with advertising?
    Some do in fairness just delete them if the subject line isn't interesting, that's what I do anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

Ribena also on offer in tesco for €2
    Irish Pride Healthy Grain 800g on offer in tesco for 1.50 voucher on their facebook page for 50c
    loads of carefree range on offer in tesco pigsback voucher for 70c brings flexiform 18 pack down to 30c

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Golden Horde

Jellybaby1 wrote: »

I set up a sub folder in my email and create a message rule that sends all emails containing certain names into it. Keeps my inbox free for normal email, and all marketing stuff to the other one. Pigsback fill that one up on their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

lilacclery wrote: »
    Some do in fairness just delete them if the subject line isn't interesting, that's what I do anyhow

I presume you can unsubscribe after you receive your samples/coupons, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I sign up using my random email address, its one for my spam and crap plus if something is really good I can always sign up for it using my real account :D

• Advertisement

I see loads of new bread coupons on Irish Pride Facebook which are really handy, When I got to print them they come out massive, can anyone shink them? I tried but this computer wont do a lot of stuff cause it becomes to work.

Healthy Grain is the best :)

https://www.facebook.com/IrishPrideBakeries?sk=app_216719015044338

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement