Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭lilacclery

I see loads of new bread coupons on Irish Pride Facebook which are really handy, When I got to print them they come out massive, can anyone shink them? I tried but this computer wont do a lot of stuff cause it becomes to work.

Healthy Grain is the best :)

https://www.facebook.com/IrishPrideBakeries?sk=app_216719015044338
    I used screenpresso to cut and paste them on a sheet but barcode wouldn't scan when I put 4 to a page, checkout operator was unsure of himself so I got him to scan my one a4 coupon five times and put all 5 into till, thought it was easier than explaining about manual entry!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭purplestar77

I see loads of new bread coupons on Irish Pride Facebook which are really handy, When I got to print them they come out massive, can anyone shink them? I tried but this computer wont do a lot of stuff cause it becomes to work.

Healthy Grain is the best :)

https://www.facebook.com/IrishPrideBakeries?sk=app_216719015044338

When I selected print all, it put 4 on one page and the remaining 2 on the next page. I saved it to PDF using Bullzip

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭niamh4626

So I realised today that people look down their nose at counponing.... I was printing out my pigsback ones today before my shop this evening and one of the girls started laughing and calling me a cheapskate..... I actually felt like I was doing something bad..... Grrrr :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Don't worry about them. They probably don't even realise how much money can be potentially saved. The way I look at it, those people who sneer and are willing to pay 3 times the price a good strategist will be paying, are making the companies richer - Thereby allowing these companies to bankroll the coupons for the "cheapskates"!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭Icepick

Any Hellman's coupons?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

niamh4626 wrote: »
    So I realised today that people look down their nose at counponing.... I was printing out my pigsback ones today before my shop this evening and one of the girls started laughing and calling me a cheapskate..... I actually felt like I was doing something bad..... Grrrr :eek:

Let them laugh all they want, at the end of the day you're the one with extra money in your pocket!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Did my 1st coupon shop this week and got 33e of goods down to 15e was delighted with this and will be making sure to do the same again next shop

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

It's time to use your coupons:

DS:
    Ribena - €1.89

Tesco:
    Why not - €2.00
    Comfort 1.5l - €2.00
    Danacol - €3.00
    Heinz Fridge Pack - €2.00

With coupons - great savings!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Monotype wrote: »
    Don't worry about them. They probably don't even realise how much money can be potentially saved. The way I look at it, those people who sneer and are willing to pay 3 times the price a good strategist will be paying, are making the companies richer - Thereby allowing these companies to bankroll the coupons for the "cheapskates"!

Exactly. Just ignore them. Just because someone wants to save money does not make them a cheapskate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Llalla wrote: »

DS:
    Ribena - €1.89

Tesco:
    Why not - €2.00
    Comfort 1.5l - €2.00
    Danacol - €3.00

Where are the Danacol coupons?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Llalla

PopTarts wrote: »
    Where are the Danacol coupons?

http://www.danacol.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Those Irish Pride coupons are sweet - thanks. :D
    Is there anyway expired coupons can be removed from the attachments on the thread? At 76 attachments its getting pretty monstrous and most of these are out of date.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

donnacha wrote: »
    Is there anyway expired coupons can be removed from the attachments on the thread? At 76 attachments its getting pretty monstrous and most of these are out of date.

There is an attachment?

eliza64 wrote: »
    There is an attachment?

yep - many of the contributors have been attaching vouchers throughout. if you look at the thread title you can just view the attached vouchers and download from there ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2056283932

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭PopTarts

Did it take a while for the coupon to come through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

yep - many of the contributors have been attaching vouchers throughout. if you look at the thread title you can just view the attached vouchers and download from there ...

I never knew about that. Thanks, I've printed off a few I'm interested in with are still in date. What a nice surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

Did it take a while for the coupon to come through?
    Check your junk folder...mine ended up there

• Registered Users Posts: 25 jokeman

Danacol 2€ off coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭batmanzed

DS:
    Ribena - €1.89

Tesco:
    Why not - €2.00
    Comfort 1.5l - €2.00
    Danacol - €3.00

Where are the Ribena coupons?

• Advertisement

batmanzed wrote: »

Where are the Ribena coupons?

pigsback

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

with thanks to Jokeman

4 x danacol coupons €2 euros off ends july 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

Any of the mods able to have this done? It is getting pretty hard to find a coupon in date without having to wade through a pile of outdated ones first.

Would be really great if they could be pruned or updated in some way.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

iPhone. wrote: »
    Any of the mods able to have this done? It is getting pretty hard to find a coupon in date without having to wade through a pile of outdated ones first.

Would be really great if they could be pruned or updated in some way.

It's not very easy to do. If you report the post that has the expired attachment its the Bea way to let us know and we can remove it that way.

Also if users edit the file name of the coupon to include the expiry date before uploading it would be a big help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Link is perfect but how is this done? Would be handy to know for other threads.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Davy wrote: »
    It's not very easy to do. If you report the post that has the expired attachment its the Bea way to let us know and we can remove it that way.

Also if users edit the file name of the coupon to include the expiry date before uploading it would be a big help.

If we had our couponing forum it would be easy to mark a thread expired ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

jimogr wrote: »
    If we had our couponing forum it would be easy to mark a thread expired ;);)

That's not a something mods decide. Not the place to discuss it

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BHD

Hi all

Loving the couponing thread!! Can I ask a question... On the list of coupons that was compiled by all of you.. The PDF I looked at the flora voucher and it clearly states that a photocopy won't be accepted only original coupon..??

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

hi anyone got aquafresh coupon saved as my local supervalu said they will take them even up to a month out of date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

DS:
    Ribena - €1.89

Tesco:
    Why not - €2.00
    Comfort 1.5l - €2.00
    Danacol - €3.00