Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Davy wrote: »
    It's not very easy to do. If you report the post that has the expired attachment its the Bea way to let us know and we can remove it that way.

Also if users edit the file name of the coupon to include the expiry date before uploading it would be a big help.
    I have been doing this lately with my uploads

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭imfml

BHD wrote: »
    Hi all

Loving the couponing thread!! Can I ask a question... On the list of coupons that was compiled by all of you.. The PDF I looked at the flora voucher and it clearly states that a photocopy won't be accepted only original coupon..??

No problem with the Flora coupon copy in Tesco last night. First shop with coupons, saved €6 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

If you receive a paper coupon, would it be ok to make copies of it?

On occasion I have got handed coupons for products I use regularly and it would be handy if I could copy one of them for repeated use.

There is nothing on the coupons to state copies will not be accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

Irish Pride Healthy Grain on offer at €1.50 in Supervalu - so with the 50c coupon thats a great deal.

p.s. thanks to whoever sorted out the attachments - its down to 27 now which is much easier to work with:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2056283932

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

donnacha wrote: »
    p.s. thanks to whoever sorted out the attachments - its down to 27 now which is much easier to work with:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=showattachments&t=2056283932

thanks for this, just a quick question - how do you get to this thread or where do you find it? thanks in advance

3 x heinz vouchers attached

remeneerb wrote: »
    thanks for this, just a quick question - how do you get to this thread or where do you find it? thanks in advance

Just click where you see the paperclip on the thread:
    2hro9l4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭remeneerb

Perfect, thanks a million for that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Stepg

Great Thread

JMO ButterKrust €1.30 in SQ blackrock so 70 cent with pigsback coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TamTaRam

Hello everyone,

Some time ago there was a link posted in this thread to online pet store which offered 20 Euros off of your first order. Does anyone know if the offer is still valid and what store it actually was? I can't find this info now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,697 ✭✭✭brian_t

TamTaRam wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Some time ago there was a link posted in this thread to online pet store which offered 20 Euros off of your first order. Does anyone know if the offer is still valid and what store it actually was? I can't find this info now :o

You probably mean this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056426712

Seem to be expired though

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

There is a pet money off coupon on pigsback.
    http://pigsback.com/pages/3/5/269.aspx?pbq=6673%2c6673%2cVOVPO

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

I know I found a Barrys Tea coupon a while back (can't remember if it was for €1 or €2) ... looking for it now and can't seem to find it - anyone care to guide me in the right direction pretty please?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Only wrote: »
    I know I found a Barrys Tea coupon a while back (can't remember if it was for €1 or €2) ... looking for it now and can't seem to find it - anyone care to guide me in the right direction pretty please?!

It was on love irish food but the coupons are gone from the site now.

Only wrote: »
    Irishchick wrote: »
    It was on love irish food but the coupons are gone from the site now.

There is a green tea one attached to the thread - I did find a speciality tea one that works for that whole range. €1 off to end of May - attached and dated:
    http://www.barrysspeciality.ie/voucher.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ladycam

TamTaRam wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

There is a boards deal today for an online pet store, that may be it?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056510599

• Registered Users Posts: 4 obissett

anyone got any finish dishwasher tablets coupons?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 winda34

Hi Guys,

Can you use the coupons under "attachments" even though a lot of them are out of date??

• Advertisement

Making a killing with 1 litres of Ribena €2 in Tesco...only €1 with coupon!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

winda34 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Can you use the coupons under "attachments" even though a lot of them are out of date??

If they are out of date- it is fraudulent to use them, fullstop. You have to abide by whatever conditions are attached to vouchers- including the expiration date. Just because Tesco (or whoever) are lax from taking them off the system- does not give you, me or anyone else, the right to abuse the vouchers/coupons.

smccarrick wrote: »
    If they are out of date- it is fraudulent to use them, fullstop. You have to abide by whatever conditions are attached to vouchers- including the expiration date. Just because Tesco (or whoever) are lax from taking them off the system- does not give you, me or anyone else, the right to abuse the vouchers/coupons.

Em..ok, I was just wondering as people were still posting links to them. I am new to all this, Message received. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Em..ok, I was just wondering as people were still posting links to them. I am new to all this, Message received. Thank you.

I think the problem is the thread needs to be cleaned up and filtered, if it hasnt already been done I dont think people are still posting expired coupons it might just be on the main page and if they havent been removed but are still expired that could be the problem. Some of the coupons might just be out of date, but if you wait around long enough they will come back. lord knows how much comfort and persil we have in the house, along with toothpaste :D

just remember to check the dates, we would hate to have a noob get stern looks or worse from using a coupon thats out of date.

Enjoy the thread

daytob wrote: »
    I think the problem is the thread needs to be cleaned up and filtered, if it hasnt already been done I dont think people are still posting expired coupons it might just be on the main page and if they havent been removed but are still expired that could be the problem. Some of the coupons might just be out of date, but if you wait around long enough they will come back. lord knows how much comfort and persil we have in the house, along with toothpaste :D

just remember to check the dates, we would hate to have a noob get stern looks or worse from using a coupon thats out of date.

Enjoy the thread

:D Thank you!!! I have defo caught the bug!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Hi Guys,

Let us know when a coupon expires and we can remove it from the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I used my first vouchers today :D I saved 3 70 bought the beans danacol and comfort , I was delighted
    Im looking around for online coupons to post here but I cant seem to find any

Thanks everyone that has gone to the trouble of posting them and putting them on a pdf Im addicted now

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Looking for something like this for a while. :D:D:D:D such a pity we dont get more freebies/samples/voucher like in UK or USA

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dealdish

for shoppers in gorey area .tesco use till number 9 mostly for spits.also please does anyone have aquafresh coupon saved,the full range is now reduced in tesco.one more thing strawberry ribena makes fab milkshakes and icecream and seemingly great wine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

I never ever get spits. I know its random but I must just be unlucky lol. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement