Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that piss you off in Fifa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Geoff Shreeves.

And about 90% of the new commentary for that matter. I don't need to be told that my team is pressing higher up the pitch for the fifth time this match. I know they are because I just told them to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Playing PSG constantly
    Playing Madrid constantly
    People who sit back, only ever trying to score on the break.

RONALDO SKILL MOVE YEAH THATS ONLY WAY TO SCORE IN SEASONS people

not being able to defend corners in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

People being annoyed at people constantly using Madrid or any other good side is like La Liga complaining Messi plays too much because he always scores. The aim of the game is to win - get over it if you cant

It's even easier to avoid Madrid than it was last year now that you can play International teams only.

I said it loads last year but Anzhi were much more annoying than Madrid were. **** you, Anzhi. **** you in the ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Beefy78 wrote: »
    It's even easier to avoid Madrid than it was last year now that you can play International teams only.

I said it loads last year but Anzhi were much more annoying than Madrid were. **** you, Anzhi. **** you in the ear.

You can play against international teams with clubs i've played loads so far, Nope Madrid so annoying you know what your getting a s**t player scoring goals on the break, ronaldo, ronaldo, ronaldo!!

• Advertisement

You can play International teams with Clubs or you can filter the search so that you only play one or the other.

People being annoyed at people constantly using Madrid or any other good side is like La Liga complaining Messi plays too much because he always scores. The aim of the game is to win - get over it if you cant

Where in that post did I say I can't win? I'd rather win against somebody who actually uses 11 players than somebody who tries to do the same thing for 15 minutes straight like your average Madrid user.

But oh no hes moaning about Madrid lets assume hes losing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

The game crashing in the arena before a seasons match is doing my nut in, having to dashboard it everytime.

And the jew goal, i hate the ****ing jew goal!!

Geoff Shreeves.

And about 90% of the new commentary for that matter. I don't need to be told that my team is pressing higher up the pitch for the fifth time this match. I know they are because I just told them to.

Why don't you switch to Clive/Townsend or the Spanish commentary. Much better IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

AdamD wrote: »
    Where in that post did I say I can't win? I'd rather win against somebody who actually uses 11 players than somebody who tries to do the same thing for 15 minutes straight like your average Madrid user.

So you're annoyed because not everyone plays the same way as you? :confused:

Here's an idea, dont want to play the best teams? Dont pick one of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

gnfnrhead wrote: »

To be fair, Madrid are one of those teams that are basically a 6 star if it was possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

The score showing on the bottom of the screen after a goal. Get that ****ing thing out of the way because I want to change my mentality !!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

LakesKeane wrote: »
    The score showing on the bottom of the screen after a goal. Get that ****ing thing out of the way because I want to change my mentality !!!!!!!!

You can still do it, I'm sure. It just won't show on screen until after. But you don't have to wait until it's gone to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Geoff Shreeves.

Why don't you switch to Clive/Townsend or the Spanish commentary. Much better IMO.

No Spanish in the game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18,131 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I bought the Ipad version, in it you can pay €1.59 to add €10,000,000 to your teams funds in Manager mode but if the game crashes and you need to restart it you will lose these funds also bought the Vita version which is very poor, it is Fifa football with updated squads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I hate the wanker scorn FIFA "community".

3-1 up, the guy comes back, scores 2 decent goals to get it back to 3-3. He gets a poxy, poxy winner, and does the full "ssssh" celebration, watches all the replays. Then starts to pass the ball around at the back and sends me abuse after the match.

That is pretty much ticks every box of "how to be a twat" checklist when playing FIFA.

Just want a few normal games online without the BS.

It's in Clubs where it's the problem. Not sure if changing my commentary would change that.

I knew you could change languages but didn't realise you could switch between the two British commentary teams. Thanks.

Em no i dont use Madrid myself. Im in division 1 and have lost once only so roll your eyes all you want cause im the winner and you're the loser :D

gnfnrhead wrote: »

Didn't say that
    Em no i dont use Madrid myself. Im in division 1 and have lost once only so roll your eyes all you want cause im the winner and you're the loser :D

Didn't say anything remotely close to that

Do you even read posts before you reply?

Ahhh but who has got the bigger penis?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I hate the wanker scorn FIFA "community".

3-1 up, the guy comes back, scores 2 decent goals to get it back to 3-3. He gets a poxy, poxy winner, and does the full "ssssh" celebration, watches all the replays. Then starts to pass the ball around at the back and sends me abuse after the match.

That is pretty much ticks every box of "how to be a twat" checklist when playing FIFA.

Just want a few normal games online without the BS.

yeahhhh that's one of the many reasons I gave this game up. Filled with w@nkers online. People give COD and Halo players abuse...they have nothing on FIFA players.

Out of interest, did they ever do anything to stop people quitting early?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

FutureGuy wrote: »
    yeahhhh that's one of the many reasons I gave this game up. Filled with w@nkers online. People give COD and Halo players abuse...they have nothing on FIFA players.

Out of interest, did they ever do anything to stop people quitting early?

You can still quit a game before the 5 minute mark without getting a loss. I don't mind tbh, it's useful when there's a clash of kits or there's a bit of lag.

Right there you assumed i was losing, i dont lose often so get over yourself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

jamescd wrote: »
    You can still quit a game before the 5 minute mark without getting a loss. I don't mind tbh, it's useful when there's a clash of kits or there's a bit of lag.

So you can still just press pause and quit the game? if so...lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

jamescd wrote: »

I agree. There's no clashing kits this year though. :)

FutureGuy wrote: »
    So you can still just press pause and quit the game? if so...lol.

Yes you can. And to be fair there are decent reasons why you should be able to quit before 5 minutes are up.

If you're losing it should count as a loss though.

Right there you assumed i was losing, i dont lose often so get over yourself

No I said that you were assuming that I was losing. Its really not that hard a post to understand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

Playing last night and the boy scored right before half time then texts me saying LOL then keeps the ball the whole second half, What enjoyment can these people get out of playing a game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

whenever i see someone rush to pick barca/real i pick some **** team and just keep possession, nothing better than a last minute winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

I've played almost 20 games of seasons at this stage and I haven't been matched up against Real or Barca, not even once :confused:

I've played Manchester United like 8 times now though

Advertisement