Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that piss you off in Fifa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Beefy78 wrote: »
    I usually leave it running until I've seen what formation the opposition is playing. It's all about getting your tactics right.

I did play one guy last week who let the intro run all of the way through. Just no need for it.

press the button. pause the game for a second and go into player ratings. much quicker and less annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

LakesKeane wrote: »
    The score showing on the bottom of the screen after a goal. Get that ****ing thing out of the way because I want to change my mentality !!!!!!!!

Oh god I get so annoyed at that aswell. After a goal I concede, I kick off and I lose my concentration for 5 seconds waiting on the thing to go away, then before I know it my plans are messed up and they're on the break again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

hates when stuff gets stuck in trade pile and u get get rid of it till ea get off there holes to fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    press the button. pause the game for a second and go into player ratings. much quicker and less annoying

I'm not sure that's much quicker at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭coillcam

Jokeshop of a game. Played 10 games tonight in FUT, well I attempted to play them. Won 2, lost 2, 2 disconnected, 4 froze when I scored. How long is the game out now at this stage and it is so unstable that roughly only half of games are completing? Seasons mode is marginally better in that the freezes are not counted (unlike in FUT where I register a DNF and reset my multiplier.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,645 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I dont know how many times of complained about this but my custom formations still wont save!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

coillcam wrote: »
    Jokeshop of a game. Played 10 games tonight in FUT, well I attempted to play them. Won 2, lost 2, 2 disconnected, 4 froze when I scored. How long is the game out now at this stage and it is so unstable that roughly only half of games are completing? Seasons mode is marginally better in that the freezes are not counted (unlike in FUT where I register a DNF and reset my multiplier.)

same with me my game arrived yesterday...tried to play UT against the AI and it still disconnected me 4 or 5 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

coillcam wrote: »

What platform are you on?

On Xbox 360 and have been able to play FUT online fine, only froze once and I've played 40 or so games.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

5 man defence formation using *****. Near guaranteed to play ultra defensive counter football. ****ing tedious cretins.

That's all Division 2 consists of in Pro Clubs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭PeterStrauss The Second

Nuri Sahin wrote: »
    5 man defence formation using *****. Near guaranteed to play ultra defensive counter football. ****ing tedious cretins.

That's all Division 2 consists of in Pro Clubs!

5 at the back is horrible to play against in clubs, far too hard to break down, especially if you don't have top notch players up front/cam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Ive just finished my 1st season in career manager mode but it keeps freezing when I try to start a new season. After I click on "End Season", it then starts loading, but it always freezes halfway through !! I've deleted several files, tried playing without connecting to EA serversd but nothing's working :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭coillcam

What platform are you on?

On Xbox 360 and have been able to play FUT online fine, only froze once and I've played 40 or so games.

Xbox360. I've tried the usual clear cache, delete saved game + settings, change storage device etc. Still the same. I'll try FUT again this evening if I get a chance. If it stays the same I'll have to abandon the game completely until it gets patched.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 greengrass87

the way it keeps crashing when im in the arena before a season online match
    the way world 11 has dissapeared from my game completely after last update?
    annoying game
    big issues with this game right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I started a thread on this but some idiot f*cked it up by spamming it :mad:

But what annoys me now is :

Hi,
    This is really bothering me , I play tournaments (so v the XBOX) and
    I keep losing goals by my keeper running out to the middle of the field - wtf??

He does this stupid move and then the players from the opp team can just score from the middle of the field, and nothing i can do - It's so annoying as
    I lose so many points from this.

At first I thought it was cos I use 4-3-3 Attack - but it will still happen even if I choose a defensive formation.

surely it must be a bug?

it's no fun conceding goals in this retarded way...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,157 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

When you try to pause and the opposition have the ball and the notice that comes up takes up a large portion of the screen and takes about 10 seconds to get off the screen. Has cost me a couple of goals because I can't see the game when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Liam O wrote: »
    When you try to pause and the opposition have the ball and the notice that comes up takes up a large portion of the screen and takes about 10 seconds to get off the screen. Has cost me a couple of goals because I can't see the game when it happens.

Hate that so much, stupid thing to come up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

Searching for game ... Opponent not found... Searching for game ... Opponent not found... Searching for game... Game found

Freezes in the arena !!

EA just sold us all a broken piece of sh*t of a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭mossie

Searching for game ... Opponent not found... Searching for game ... Opponent not found... Searching for game... Game found

Freezes in the arena !!

EA just sold us all a broken piece of sh*t of a game.

I think I get one game from 15 to 20 attempts, and half of those end with a disconnection.

My other big gripe is the referees (playing against the console) - you barely touch an opponent it's a free but the opponent can assault your players and no free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

tell me about it, another thing is constantly come up against dortmund when you pick a 4.5 star team... i really think there should be a cap on the number of times you can pick a team in a season, it would make it a lot more interesting too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Attention to the keeper :

this one is just unreal ...

finally ...

This is when I play v the machine, pretty sad really that they do this - I have no control over the keeper here, none yet he constantly runs out to the middle of the field ... i dont understand it ... how the hell can you beat that ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

the_monkey wrote: »

This is when I play v the machine, pretty sad really that they do this - I have no control over the keeper here, none yet he constantly runs out to the middle of the field ... i dont understand it ... how the hell can you beat that ???

Are you sure you're not holding triangle/Y?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Chris Ryan

jamescd wrote: »
    Ive just finished my 1st season in career manager mode but it keeps freezing when I try to start a new season. After I click on "End Season", it then starts loading, but it always freezes halfway through !! I've deleted several files, tried playing without connecting to EA serversd but nothing's working :mad:

Same here, completely put me off playing FIFA now

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

tell me about it, another thing is constantly come up against dortmund when you pick a 4.5 star team... i really think there should be a cap on the number of times you can pick a team in a season, it would make it a lot more interesting too.

Completely agree with this above

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭JayzuzHowiye

Agueroooo wrote: »
    Completely agree with this above

What is the big problem here? There is always going to a better team in the game, its football!!

Maybe the problem is you're pissed off about losing to them. I pick them alot, I like playing with them, decent side and set up nicely as default.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I biggest gripe with this game is when a team rage quits from a pro clubs match after you have just scored a cracker of a volley from about 30 yards out, so you can't upload the replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

The biggest thing to p1ss me off is the following. When you are paired up with an online opponent as with all games you are in the arene shooting against the keeper. The problem is the game never loads up, you are just stuck in the empty stadium against the keeper.
    The only way out of it is to quit the game and reload it :(.
    Anyone else experience this :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

The biggest thing to p1ss me off it the following. When you are paired up with an online opponent as with all games you are in the arene shooting against the keeper. The problem is the game never loads up, you are just stuck in the empty stadium against the keeper. The only way out of it is to quit the game and reload it :(.

Had it for the first time tonight...

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

played 2 games tonight online and randomly my players were just making slide tackles,i was not pressing any buttons at the time either.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 greengrass87

The biggest thing to p1ss me off is the following. When you are paired up with an online opponent as with all games you are in the arene shooting against the keeper. The problem is the game never loads up, you are just stuck in the empty stadium against the keeper.
    The only way out of it is to quit the game and reload it :(.

this happens me so much i havent even attempted to play the game for a week
    i say attempted because i might get 1 game if im lucky before it shafts me in the arena again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

this happens me so much i havent even attempted to play the game for a week
    i say attempted because i might get 1 game if im lucky before it shafts me in the arena again

I though it was just my game, but It seems to be an on-line glitch. I hope EA fix it soon :(

Advertisement