Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that piss you off in Fifa

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

Yeah happen a lot,especially in div 1 :( I dont know how they are doing it. At half time a few weeks ago, I was 3-0 up, your man starting sending messages saying F you and all that and I wont get the 3 points. Then he just scored loads of OG's and then quit :mad:
    SantryRed wrote: »
    Can people quit out without receiving a loss? Was beating someone 4-1 there and they quit out with 10 minutes to go and I didn't get the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Anyone else get this, the opposition kick off and you press, they get a pass off and then your back four become unresponsive..... they stand static in a line, doesn't let you switch to them, then the opposition walks through for a gilt egged chance??

Does my bag in :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

Can people quit out without receiving a loss? Was beating someone 4-1 there and they quit out with 10 minutes to go and I didn't get the win.

When I win and someone "loses connection" I've received points

bri007 wrote: »
    Yeah when I see PSG come up on the screen I know its all doom and gloom, Lavezzi last minute fluke goal or early goal and all defend. The lagging is getting more and more frequent, I hate to admit it, but i Quit one or two games recently, lost the points,just couldnt play with the lagging

Plus that Ibrahimohvic is really over rated, seems like if he is 40 yards out he always scores. Ironically, hardly anyone picks Beckham :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

nucker wrote: »
    When I win and someone "loses connection" I've received points

Yeah usually I do too. But last night, your man quit out and somehow managed to avoid the loss. Not sure how he did it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

This always happens to me id be working my ass off to get a win in the last five games i played i got a last min winner in 2 games only to have the other player "lose connection" and i got no points is there actually a way to dissconnect without losing points??? Its really annoying

I think there is a way they do it. Judging by a few people I played online, that did it,and dont hold back on telling me just before they do quit, so i do believe its a cheat they can do. Cost me a good few titles i could of won, and the gas thing, i go on a losing streak off 2-3 games mostly after it to make it worse - Thats my fault do
    shamrock55 wrote: »
    This always happens to me id be working my ass off to get a win in the last five games i played i got a last min winner in 2 games only to have the other player "lose connection" and i got no points is there actually a way to dissconnect without losing points??? Its really annoying

Another ****ing game where he quit and I don't get the win. **** off.

I feel your anger, its a joke of a system, you just know they are going to do do it when they pause it or the game slows down, the quit is coming

I was talking to a guy that works in the games industry, supposedly fifa 14 has come up with ways of combating this, I am sceptical about it do! I think its a cheat by disconnecting the console, ie internet or something like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Another thing that pisses me off is ronaldo and the fact he is superman on steroids i have ways to sort the fcuker out though!! Its like one match i had recently v rm it was pretty tight till superman got sent off the lad i played then fell to bits he just didnt know how to play without his beloved ronaldo

I play wireless on my PS3, so really can't do that. I know it pisses me off when they go ahead, sometimes they suddenly disconnect.

When ye guys talk about people quitting and not getting the win, are you talking about somebody who's just pausing and quitting and/or pulling the internet connection where it freezes for a few seconds?.

For both of those instances you get the ''Connection with opponent lost'' information box.
    I've slim to never lost out on a win when getting that notification under those two circumstances but twice today on PC I've had a ''You've lost sync with the game'' type message.

Both times the game didn't count(winning easy on first occasion, second game 1-0 up in injury time about to end it), with the second time being the Seasons cup final while winning 1-0 in injury time(He defo pulled something as once I cleared it, the game would have been over. Timing just seems beyond a coincidence.)

Nope, they pause it, after about 10 seconds the usual connection with opponent lost comes up, then you go back out to the home screen and it's as if the game has never happened.

how are they doing it do, must be something they do by disconnecting from the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Don't they just kill the broadband connection??

yeah looks like thats what it is, you wonder why they even bother playing if they never lose a game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Don't they just kill the broadband connection??

A month or two back my broadband was on the blink, three games my broadband dropped out and three losses I received, I remember I was winning one match 4-0 too :(

I read somewhere online,a game forum or something like that,someone say that they start downloading and the connection with fifa goes and disconnects,thats how they do it,not sure,but as liamalone said,that happend to me with my broadband as well and i received the loss. Must be some other way they are cheating the system

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Liamalone wrote: »
    A month or two back my broadband was on the blink, three games my broadband dropped out and three losses I received, I remember I was winning one match 4-0 too :(

Thats a balls.............(stupid pun)

I deffo remember reading somewhere that (for a wired connection) they just unplug the cable from the console then plug it back in straight away. The FIFA server marks it down as a connection issue and doesn't chalk it down as a loss .

• Advertisement

What can I say, five players in the row I had to quit just before kick off because they were lagging considerably bad, though one was so bad they were disconnected when I was winning 1-0 and I still get the points.

I think that if you play say a few minutes of the game (especially if there has been at least a goal scored) and you quit, you will get nothing but the amount of games will be reduced.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Started off with a career with Bohemians. Won the league in my first season, made it to the knock out stages of the Champions League and was offered a job with Charlton.

Took that job with one game to go. Silly me didn't realise that they were bottom and 15 points off relegation.

Played the last game of that season. Won.

Performance review was held and I got fired because I failed to get them to mid table.

:confused:

That_Guy wrote: »
    Started off with a career with Bohemians. Won the league in my first season, made it to the knock out stages of the Champions League and was offered a job with Charlton.

Took that job with one game to go. Silly me didn't realise that they were bottom and 15 points off relegation.

Played the last game of that season. Won.

Performance review was held and I got fired because I failed to get them to mid table.

:confused:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Fifa 13 is the most evil and bent game I have ever played.

It's sole purpose is now money, nothing else.

Oh my seems like everyone is cheating by lagging tonight. Its desperately sad they have to resort to such tactics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭dorkacle

On a side note, I don't play fifa13 online because it's soo laggy for me...

I can play any other game online no problem, but all EA games just kill my connection...? Whats that about??

All 100% fifa 13 players I tried to play today were lagging, totally unbelievable, just when will people learn to play fairly? If they lose on a good connection, then they aren't good enough at all, no point in cheating, doesn't make them a good player

I wish that EA Sports will sort this game once and for all before publishing a game that most people are ruining by lagging their connection

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lately i'm playing games against lesser rated teams where i dominate the game, take the lead and then after that, every pass goes astray, every shot hits the post or keeper, my players (mainly defenders) run into each other and i end up getting beat by lads who manage 5 shots at best and they get 3 or 4 goals.

I taught nothing about it at 1st but its becoming more noticable in the last month now

Lately i'm playing games against lesser rated teams where i dominate the game, take the lead and then after that, every pass goes astray, every shot hits the post or keeper, my players (mainly defenders) run into each other and i end getting beat by lads who manage 5 shots at best and they get 3 or 4 goals and beat me.

I taught nothing about it at 1st but its becoming more noticable in the last 2 month now

Likewise, they hardly have any chance on goal, FIFA is really becoming insufferable with these laggers, they call themselves good players, but they are nothing but cheats who devalue the game playing online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I there a point in the game where lads can quit without getting a loss on their record, again in the last month, ive played games where ive gone 2-0 up inside the 1st 10mins and before the 15th min they'll quit and i dont get the win. i'm seriously thinking of packing the game in at this stage

Advertisement