Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project report binding

Options
  • 30-05-2011 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Have to get 3 copies of my project report printed in colour and bound tomorrow.
    Where's the cheapest/best place to get this done in around the city centre?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 frezzabelle

kellsred wrote: »
    Have to get 3 copies of my project report printed in colour and bound tomorrow.
    Where's the cheapest/best place to get this done in around the city centre?

I'm in the same boat, I reckon reads on Nassau st would be cheap enough but I suppose it depends on if it's a binding or a book. The Thesis Center on Camden Street do a 3-5 hour service(you pay extra) but I'd say thats what your after if it's due tomorrow!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

The stationary shop beside Aungier Street campus front entrance does binding,not too sure about prices tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

If its just normal perfect soft bound, the thesis centre can do it in about 10-15 minutes.

Advertisement