Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I must be crazy

• 30-05-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    So I'm repeating the Leaving cert next year (because i changed my mind on my course and need a subject I dont do) and I was wondering if it was normal to be already mentally preparing myself to repeat before I even sit my first leaving cert. I know I want to do a good job this time round to save myself the agony of getting lazy next year but I just can't help it. Is there any way that I can distract myself to stop so I can focus on my exams. Studying does not help the matter at all so I could really use the help :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Well if you get good points (enough for that course) you would only have to do only the one subject next year?? Maybe you could think about it that way!

Advertisement