Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you charge for usage

Options
  • 30-05-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

I have a 30GB download usage a month if i go over it will i be charged

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

I have a 30GB download usage a month if i go over it will i be charged

Hi Sean,

if you go the link - http://bit.ly/kTBCSx All the information is on the NGB FAQs. If you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Hi Sean,

if you go the link - http://bit.ly/kTBCSx All the information is on the NGB FAQs. If you have any follow up queries let me know.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks mark but i don't have NG Broadband i have a DSL broadband

Thanks mark but i don't have NG Broadband i have a DSL broadband

Hi Sean,

While eircom terms and conditions state that excess usage may be charged. eircom have decided not implamented the excess usage charge to customers.

Thanks, Mark

Thank you very much mark

Thank you very much mark

Hi Sean,

No Problem,

Mark

• Advertisement

another question my house is big and i cant connect the laptop to the modem when im at the other side of my house is it possible to connect another modem to the previous modem to make the wireless signal stronger

another question my house is big and i cant connect the laptop to the modem when im at the other side of my house is it possible to connect another modem to the previous modem to make the wireless signal stronger

Hi Sean,

If you contact broaband technical support on 1890 260 260, they can go through a few steps to try boost your signal reach.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

you can connect another router with a LAN cable to your first router and put it on the other side of your house, iirc you need to put on of the routers in client mode or something, cant really remember exactly how its done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Seantobin43,

The following link and discussion on our Forum may be helpful with improving your wireless signal in your premises -

http://eircomconnect.eircom.net/forum/default.aspx?Mode=2&BoardId=52&ThreadId=1549

All the best,
    Ant

ok thanks man i will give it a go

• Advertisement
Advertisement