Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

telescopic attic ladders

• 30-05-2011 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hey guys. can anybody recommend somewhere that sells telescopic attic ladders? prefferably somewhere that delivers. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,381 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Ummm can you define telescopic? Do you mean 2 or 3 part ladders? Homebase do them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Got Fakro attic ladder fitted by one of the guys on this forum, would reccomend, PM me if you want his contact details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭eosirl08.

Ummm can you define telescopic? Do you mean 2 or 3 part ladders? Homebase do them.
    hi, the type that you open the flap and the ladder extends straight down as opposed to the type that folds out in three pieces. i have an arch in the hall and havent got clearance for a normal folding attic stairs. something like this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

eosirl08. wrote: »
    Hey guys. can anybody recommend somewhere that sells telescopic attic ladders? prefferably somewhere that delivers. thanks

60 euro in any builders providers.Or else 80 euro in BnQ or Woodies,if you feel like paying out more..

I have 1 in my 2nd attic space,2 piece telescopic alloy ladder.

Advertisement