If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 inch flatscreen

Options
  • 30-05-2011 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Any good value 24" TV's in stock?if not,what about 22" or 23"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Toby2111

Philips don't produce TV's in the 24" Screen sizes i'm afraid
    We can flank that size with either 26" or a 22" TV however

Have a look at out LED Backlit 22PFL3405H here
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/22pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf
    This little TV produces a great image, nice and dynamic and detailed thanks to a 150000:1 contrast ratio and the Digital Crystal Clear image processor.

We sell this for €299.99 instore
    Call in and check it out and twist my arm - i'll do you a better price no worries.

They are in stock and ready to roll.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Looking for a cheaper LCD with Saorview around €200?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Toby2111

have a little chat with the Richer Sounds guys in Belfast - they may have something that will hit the mark for you.

Dave can usually be reached via a pm or you can buzz them om 0044 333 900 0071

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

toby2111 wrote: »
    Looking for a cheaper LCD with Saorview around €200?

Toby,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - I do hate saying this but we have nothing in 24" at that price I'm afraid.

The closest we would get is the LG 22LD350 at £159.95 / €189.99 (thats €219 in some popular store in Dublin) - or the LG 26LD350 at £249.95 / €289.99.

Keep me posted if any of these are of interest and again apologies for the delay getting back to you.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.