Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australian Alarms

Options
  • 30-05-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

hi folks,

wondering if anyone here has worked in or knows of anyone working in the security industry in Oz?

my missus is from Perth & getting homesick so we're thinking of making the move.

i currently install & service HKC, Aritech, Visonic, Signet & Bosch systems but can't seem to find any Australian companies who use these products so i wouldn't be too confident looking for a job over there.

any help or advice would be appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Texecom, Ness and Crow seem to be the panels of choice in Perth.
    You should have no trouble adapting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 MCnoFlow

I wouldn't let a make/model of alarm panel put you off looking for a job thats plain crazy sure they all do the same thing really. If you can do what you say above you should have no problem adapting to anything on the market in oz.

I trained in a guy who went to Sidney he fell right in no problems, it was a good few years ago now but I think he said mostly all Honeywell products PIRs and contacts on fly screens no inertia in the domestic side anyway.

Advertisement