Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accountants in Tullamore

• 30-05-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good accountant in Tullamore, please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Theo_Paphitis

Is it a chartered or non chartered?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Beaulieu

Mods -Thread needs to be closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,119 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Beaulieu wrote: »
    Why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Theo_Paphitis

Yeah, why?

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Beaulieu

If I told you then I'ld have to shhot you;);):p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

god i hate weird people.

dervil dolan - cause hes my cousin!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Brendan Monahan (ex of Harbour St) is now merged with an accountancy practice that resied up in Clonminch Business Park. Can't think of the name !! as I always dealt with Brendan for sole trader stuff and had my LTd elsewhere. But you will not meet a more savvy battler.

Brendan helped my parents through tough times with farm collapse ad revenue dealings. He's also helped me on 3 occasions. I would definitely ask around, you will get a great feedback.

I had another well-known local book-keeper that styled himself as accountant (you could do this until 4-5 years ago when the law changed; you could acquire associate membership of accounting bodies in UK (Wales defo) and call yourself an accountant; but not any longer). That book-keeper gave me VERY poor advice re VAT and got me in hot water. Brendan, on the other hand, is business-savvy; unlike many bean-counters who like to think they are.

Best of luck and choose well.

Beaulieu wrote: »

Doesn't modding while not a mod incur an infraction / warning? I'm sure it happened to me when I was a rookie too ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭endabob1

Not in Tullamore but was recommended to me a while ago, although I didn't need it in the end.

Coughlan Mary
    Accountants
    Phone: 0579131932
    Address: Bellhill Clareen, BIRR, OFFALY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Brendan Monahan (ex of Harbour St) is now merged with an accountancy practice that resied up in Clonminch Business Park. Can't think of the name !! as I always dealt with Brendan for sole trader stuff and had my LTd elsewhere. But you will not meet a more savvy battler.

Brendan helped my parents through tough times with farm collapse ad revenue dealings. He's also helped me on 3 occasions. I would definitely ask around, you will get a great feedback.

I had another well-known local book-keeper that styled himself as accountant (you could do this until 4-5 years ago when the law changed; you could acquire associate membership of accounting bodies in UK (Wales defo) and call yourself an accountant; but not any longer). That book-keeper gave me VERY poor advice re VAT and got me in hot water. Brendan, on the other hand, is business-savvy; unlike many bean-counters who like to think they are.

Best of luck and choose well.

Byrne, Casey and Associates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 95 ✭✭bheart65

lizt wrote: »

Second that for Byrne, Casey and Associates. Usually, either Hugh Byrne or Michael Casey, meet new clients personally and pass you on to the member of their team that is most experienced for your particular requirements. Very professional outfit and really know their stuff.

Byrne Casey & Associates
    Clonminch Hi Technology Park Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Phone: +353 (0)57 93 66700
    Fax: +353 (0)57 93 51762
    E-Mail: info@bca.ie

lizt wrote: »

Nope. They're out on the Clonminch Road, although probably technically included in the park, as they back on to it. No, Brendan Monahan & the accountancy firm are in the park, opposite the HSE buildings, so technically just behind Byrne Casey & Associates; in the park proper.

Worth dealing with for Brendan alone.

edit >>added MCM Accounting Service LTD http://www.yourlocal.ie/d/accountants-co-offaly/mcm_accounting_services_limited_057_9351052

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Alfasud

Thanks to all for your help. I'l let you know when I'm sorted.:)

Advertisement