Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irl clan Reviews

Options
  • 31-05-2011 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

Hey guys the friendly irlclan that started out right here on boards.ie
    have just setup a games/gaming related stuff review section of our website.
    these are honest reviews from members of a gaming community that mostly consists of boards.ie members.

it very limited at the moment as it only been just setup but we soon hope to get it going fast.

you can see the review here
    http://www.irlclan.net/reviews

please feel free to leave comments under the reviews.

thanks

EDIT: I would just like to point out that the review are being dont by different members and are not being done by me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

new review up of Deadly Premonition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Great quality reviews so far.
    Subbed by RSS. Thanks.

CORaven wrote: »
    Great quality reviews so far.
    Subbed by RSS. Thanks.

cheers for the feedback

new review up of the razor onza controller

http://www.irlclan.net/main/?p=150

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

dunworth1 wrote: »
    new review up of the razor onza controller

http://www.irlclan.net/main/?p=150

Nice review , been meaning to pick up 2 of them . Best price on where to buy ?

• Advertisement

Shammy wrote: »

from what ive heard its either amazon or the razor online store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Shammy wrote: »

I think Lime are cheaper when you add on postal charge.Back in stock on Monday 6th June.

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/product/Razer_Onza_Xbox_360_controller_RO360T

new review up of IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

http://www.irlclan.net/main/?p=156

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

im sorry but the reviews are completely laughable. do any of the reveiewers have any qualifications in review techniques?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

tsmyth wrote: »
    im sorry but the reviews are completely laughable. do any of the reveiewers have any qualifications in review techniques?

Right tsmyth, I have been watching you and your posts for a while. I know nothing about clans for these games, but it's clear you hold some sort of grudge against the IRL clan and it's members. Your comments pertaining to the clan are usually negative, condescending and borderline trolling.

I simply do not care what your beef is with this clan. Step out of line, you'll be getting a ban. I advise all members of the IRL clan to refrain from reacting to any negative comments from users. You're likely to get a ban for reacting with anger.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 tsmyth

i-dont-care.jpg

i-dont-care.jpg

No funny retort from me. I do like being right about people. Have a month holiday from the forum. Come back then and if you continue to act the idiot, it'll be a permaban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

if you bothered to read Dunworths posts he said its reviews from IRL and boards members who played the games, giving their honest opinions. all the reviews are written by boards members in their own free time. they are not professional games journalists and they aren't getting paid for it. if you dont like them dont read them. I'm sure other people might appreciate a review from people with similar gaming interests.
    I'm sure you'll see this post on your other account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I don't know how many times I have read a positive review on a professional site ,only to buy the game and be severly let down by it.Case being Fable 3(thought from the review that was going to be a big step up from fable 2 with more longevity,but had it totally completed in 3 days).I find user reviews alot more useful and honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭mlindsay215

I find it funny tsmyth trolls our website. He must really dislike love us....... like in a Kay and her brother kinda way. I wonder how many fake accounts he set up to get access :P.

Yes plenty more reviews up and comming :D LA NOIRE, Dragon Age 1 and 2.

If you feel like hopping along the IRL express just visit the website and post a few comments on the front page.

Guys tsmyth is not posting for a month. Please do not say something about him that would warrant a ban for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

tsmyth may have the characteristics of a bully! But thats only one perspective and doesnt nessecarily reflect my own views!:)

DUNWORTH i got removed as a member of the irlclan.net. maybe you did a revamp or something!
    And me being the third member to sign up for on its launch day! Boo Hoo

NIce reviews though, was looking at getting that IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey :) but nobody i knew had played it!

cursai wrote: »
    tsmyth may have the characteristics of a bully! But thats only one perspective and doesnt nessecarily reflect my own views!:)

Cursai, giving you a warning, read my post above. Don't make me close the thread and reevaluate the use of the xbox forum for clan related activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭naughto

DUNWORTH i got removed as a member of the irlclan.net. maybe you did a revamp or something!
    And me being the third member to sign up for on its launch day! Boo Hoo

NIce reviews though, was looking at getting that IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey :) but nobody i knew had played it!

what is you name on irl clan.net

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

naughto wrote: »
    what is you name on irl clan.net

Aodh O Broin, if I remember correctly.

I doubt Dunworth removed you intentionally. I'll PM him for you.

Aodh O Broin, if I remember correctly.

I doubt Dunworth removed you intentionally. I'll PM him for you.

if you are Aodh O Broin you are still registered on the site.
    your last login was Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

if you had problems logging in you never contacted me. if you had i would have sorted you out.

now can we get this thread back on topic please

if you are Aodh O Broin you are still registered on the site.
    your last login was Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:17 pm

if you had problems logging in you never contacted me. if you had i would have sorted you out.

now can we get this thread back on topic please

Yeh Aodh O Broin. tried it a couple of weeks ago. Couldnt log in! Sorry for dragging thread off topic. Ive been scorned!

Yeh Aodh O Broin. tried it a couple of weeks ago. Couldnt log in! Sorry for dragging thread off topic. Ive been scorned!

why didnt you contact me sooner?

are you sure you didnt just forget your password because i never removed you.

you are still a registered member but you haven't been active since January
    and you made no attempt to contact me.

can you try the forgot password function on the site and if that does not work send me a pm and i will sort you out.

i'm under a bit of stress with the LC.

why didnt you contact me sooner?

are you sure you didnt just forget your password because i never removed you.

you are still a registered member but you haven't been active since January
    and you made no attempt to contact me.

can you try the forgot password function on the site and if that does not work send me a pm and i will sort you out.

i'm under a bit of stress with the LC.

Cool its no biggie. Tried the lost account function. wont let me access. Used every variation of the only two passwords i know. Sure have a look and get back to me. By the way Eva is playing red faction armageddon if your interested
    http://www.evaxephon.com/stream/
    Good work with the exams. All those stuuf fades into obscurity in the next couple of years but best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

In the interest of fairness, since no other clan is allowed to post in the Xbox Forum and the fact that all IRL Clan threads have been dormant on Boards for nearly six months, I've decided to close all IRL Clan threads permanently on Boards.

IRL Clan wishes to thanks Boards for all it's support since it's formation years ago.

Should anyone want to contact or play with members of the IRL Clan community, you can find them on Facebook under "IRL Clan" or at www.irlclan.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement