Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Mortgage

Options
  • 31-05-2011 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Has any body gotten a Mortgage recently? I am looking to get one, the house price is 400K and we have almost 50% of the price. Both of us have full time jobs if someone could point us in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BillieB

Yes AIB are lending

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

As far as I know, AIB, BOI and EBS are currently offering mortgages. The fact that you have such a good portion of the purchase price saved will definitely work in your favour. I'd say apply to all three and see who offers the best deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 BillieB

Yes I got mine from AIB

• Registered Users Posts: 33,589 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Does Dec count as recently?

Got a mortgage from AIB back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bailes

AIB
    BOI/ICS
    KBC
    EBS (ish)
    Ulster (if you are a customer)

That's about it at the moment, you can go direct or use a broker to do it for you.

P.m. If I can help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭h_orse

hi bailes can i send you a private pm about a particular situation and how to go about it perhaps...?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 getSorted.ie

Hi,

Just managed to get a mortgage drawndown for a client with ICS, he had recently became legally separated and ex held onto family home.. they were willing to also take into account an investment preporty that is rented out and funding own mortgage. Am aware the AIB and Ptsb are both considering offer for another client.

hopefully there is signs of a slight pick uo

Advertisement