Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter - Letterkenny area

Options
  • 31-05-2011 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi.

Can anyone recommend a decent, reasonably priced painter
    in the Letterkenny area?

It's for internal work.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭mk2

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

pm away also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Can you send me on some numbers aswell please, it's an outside painter i'm looking for.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Jersey Girl

I can recommed a really good person. Clean, efficient and tidy. PM and I will advise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 bartman2

Hi did you get a painter i can recomend a good guy reasonable and very clean work does internal and external work,painting, plumbing ,woodworking,electrical,just about anything,pm me and i'll send you details

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I can also recommend a person who is intrinsically clean and tidy and an excellent painter/tiler/decorator. He's in letterkenny so PM me if anyone wants his number, He done all my tiling/painting and has also made and fitted hotpress shelves, sanded and reglossed wooden floors, hung mirrors, doors, light fittings etc and will also do smaller electrical work. Easy to pay and available for work.

Advertisement