Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sell me your copy of Morrowind GOTY!

• 31-05-2011 10:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

Xbox version.

Seems to be crazy prices online. Got your copy of Morrowind GOTY lying around doing nothing, sell it to me!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Wow, that is expensive. You might be as well off playing it on PC and also be able to avail of the mods. It will even run on modern netbooks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭BrerWolf

Word of warning - the XBox version of morrowind will not work on the XBox 360 - you'll have to have an original xbox.

I've heard of a mod being made which is transferring morrowind to the engine used in oblivion. Anyone else hear about this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

BrerWolf wrote: »
    Word of warning - the XBox version of morrowind will not work on the XBox 360 - you'll have to have an original xbox.

You sure about that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

BrerWolf wrote: »
    I've heard of a mod being made which is transferring morrowind to the engine used in oblivion. Anyone else hear about this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056221211

I'll have a go of it when I get a new graphics card. Until then, I'm finishing up morrowind... finally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭BrerWolf

quarryman wrote: »

Yup - well at least the GOTY version of Morrowind I had wouldn't play with my XBox 360, and it was listed as being compatible at the time.....

Maybe there are some new-versions of the xbox which allow it to play, but it'll be a risk...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,164 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I have the standard version of Morrowind for Xbox and it plays fine on my old 20gb console. Won't display on vga though, have to swap the cable out for component to play it.

Advertisement