Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 1 - Cork)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Sofa King wrote: »
    Is it possible to score zero?
    More thank likely...prob never been done though!

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

kmart6 wrote: »

What are your predictions on the 'italians' score tonight?

I reckon 20 will be her score in total. All giving her 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

kmart6 wrote: »

I saw a CDWM where a woman who was a self-proclaimed psychic scored her host a zero. She was odious, on the last night she ate on her own in the living room while everyone else was in the kitchen. She was completely horrible. Probably one of the best ones I've seen though. That and the one with Marcello the hairdresser, he was hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Ah i laughed so much at that last night... Haven't seen an English one as funny!!

Roll on vegetable lasagne tonight!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ratings winner for TV3..
    The Irish version of ‘Come Dine With Me’ won the biggest ratings for a launch episode of a home produced programme in TV3 history. The peak minute of the show drew 561,000 viewers, and the debut episode reached a total of 699,000 people when it aired on Monday June 6th at 9pm.
    Source: IFTN

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I saw a CDWM where a woman who was a self-proclaimed psychic scored her host a zero. She was odious, on the last night she ate on her own in the living room while everyone else was in the kitchen. She was completely horrible. Probably one of the best ones I've seen though. That and the one with Marcello the hairdresser, he was hilarious.

Oh wow I really want to see both of those now :P To youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

What are your predictions on the 'italians' score tonight?

I reckon 20 will be her score in total. All giving her 5.
    I'll say 24

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'd say 28.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Costello girl was born and bred in Ireland her family are Italian and own the Roma set of Fish and Chip shops.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Am I the only one who imagines her doing fairly well? I mean, she's only really been bitchy to the camera. She's all smiles and giggles with the other contestants so far, so they probably won't mark her down for disliking her...

We shall wait and see :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

She was some cnut!!, so horrible, in fairness one of the other guests told her to grow up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

The blonde one was far too nice with her scores so louisa could get mid 20's thanks to her.

Im waiting for her authentic italian cooking....and pulls out a jar of dolmio!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

The lowest ever collective score was 8 for this crazy drunken woman who made a show of herself every night then fell asleep on her own night, leaving her guests to cook her main course...Old el paso chicken fajitas :D

Turns out a few months later she was banned from driving for a drunken hit and run into 2 parked cars :eek:

Anyone ever see the one on UK version who was doing tactical voting? she nearly got disqualified for it until she changed her votes.
    She seemed a bit full of herself but i would give her one though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Too bad the Apprentice is on tonight, I'll have to catch up on this tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

Sneak preview of tonights show:

STIG83 wrote: »
    Anyone ever see the one on UK version who was doing tactical voting? she nearly got disqualified for it until she changed her votes.
    She seemed a bit full of herself but i would give her one though.

Yeah that was a really early episode I think? There was a really cute Aussie guy in it. Yer one was a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Can't wait for part 3 tonight! Loving the irish show, was disappointed Helena's score surpassed Dave's as her food was inferior but the craic seemed better!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

The lowest ever collective score was 8 for this crazy drunken woman who made a show of herself every night then fell asleep on her own night, leaving her guests to cook her main course...Old el paso chicken fajitas :D

Was that the one with the really, really bitchy carpet-selling very short man? Who was really horrible to the woman who fell asleep. On his night she left his house and the CDWM people had to send her dessert round to her the next morning so she could still score him. I loved that week.

That one and the one mentioned with the awful "psychic" were my favourites. Remember the psychic woman cooked 20 chicken breasts for the 5 of them. This week's English one is good too, "fartgate" this evening was great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Caros wrote: »
    Can't wait for part 3 tonight! Loving the irish show, was disappointed Helena's score surpassed Dave's as her food was inferior but the craic seemed better!

Yeah, I thought the same. Dave's food looked class, and the steaks were all done perfectly. Compare that to Helena's absolutely hilarious porridge ice-cream! I was crying with laughter though :D

iguana wrote: »
    Was that the one with the really, really bitchy carpet-selling very short man? Who was really horrible to the woman who fell asleep. On his night she left his house and the CDWM people had to send her dessert round to her the next morning so she could still score him. I loved that week.

Yep that was the one! The carpet guy was horrible on the first two nights, but then the drunk woman (Dawn I think) stole all the limelight and became the main focus. Proper WTF television! Episode is here if anyone wants to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Yep that was the one! The carpet guy was horrible on the first two nights, but then the drunk woman (Dawn I think) stole all the limelight and became the main focus. Proper WTF television! Episode is here if anyone wants to watch it.

Handy !

Any idea where the "psychic" episode would be - wud love to see it??

Yeah that was a really early episode I think? There was a really cute Aussie guy in it. Yer one was a bitch!

He cooked crocodile and kangaroo? Not sure is it early, only got into CDWM the last 6 months, seen loads on DMAX

1966 wrote: »
    Handy !

That was in Cardiff, series 3, but for some reason they appear to be the only episodes not available on 4oD http://www.channel4.com/programmes/come-dine-with-me/episode-guide/series-3

1966 wrote: »
    Handy !

I seen it on Dmax a few times.

STIG83 wrote: »
    He cooked crocodile and kangaroo? Not sure is it early, only got into CDWM the last 6 months, seeing loads on DMAX

Yeah that was the guy!

CDWM is on so many channels now, between Ch4, More4, DMAX, TV3, etc... if you have Sky it's practically on at least one channel at any given time :D (I'm a bit of a CDWM fanatic if it's not already obvious :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Sneak preview of tonights show:

No no no, that woman's far too pleasant to be Louisa!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Jame really annoys me. Tonight's episode should be good though, gimp suit :pac:

Advertisement