Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 1 - Cork)

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

He's funny, it'll be a good week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

WHAT?! Ew, can't believe he said that to that poor girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭TheChizler

That's my feckin barber... Putting it on a good bit for the cameras!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Didn't realise TV3 were showing a new Irish week. Does anyone know if these are repeated on TV3 or E3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

What's with Mary and all the scat talk? ****e this, and ****e that..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

du Maurier wrote: »
    What's with Mary and all the scat talk? ****e this, and ****e that..

I know classy lady :). The bit**y daggers Joe is throwing Billy are epic though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Just watching tonight's one there now- these people are so not likeable! The younger woman and the solicitor lady aren't so bad but the two men and the mouthy beautician woman are painful.

They're nearly too annoying to even be entertaining. And the cooking part they obviously don't give a $hite about because the standard is atrocious. I know that's not really the point of the programme but at least make a flippin effort!

Advertisement