Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come Dine With Me Ireland (Week 1 - Cork)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Well...he's actually my boyfriend so...

Ah well I'm wrong about most things :)

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I like the blonde

Vicky?? Or Victoria when she got up on in the world!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

seanybiker wrote: »
    I dont like that Italian yoke.

She's about as Italian as tripe and drisheen! :D

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

She's about as Italian as tripe and drisheen! :D

Brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭temply

kmart6 wrote: »
    Will you get him to buy something other than check shirts then please or else your being held responsible!!

he's camper than a row of tents

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

only watching it now, yer man on commentary is hilarious as usual, yer one the veggie is an idiot.
    Typical casting by the tv company, chalk & cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,425 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

temply wrote: »
    he's camper than a row of tents

as camp as a gymboree in Mosney...now we're just being mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭silverspoon

Thanks for the input, but I can assure you he's not gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AceHi

It's gonna come to fisty cuffs with the horsey one and veggie yet! :)

AceHi wrote: »
    It's gonna come to fisty cuffs with the horsey one and veggie yet! :)

I'd hate to ruin the story for ye!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,280 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

You better not!

Ah go on, honestly it would make me far more interested if anything!

PM me so Birneybau here doesn't find out!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Very enjoyable first episode to be honest.

Dave came across very well, while Luisa / Louisa came across as a bit of a whingebag!

Loved Dave Lamb's reaction to Dave saying his horse was "a machine" back in the day.

"A MACHINE?!?"

I'd say TV3 have a ratings winner here.. definitely a more enjoyable recreation than 'Take Me Out'.

AceHi wrote: »
    Ah go on, honestly it would make me far more interested if anything!

I hardly would ruin it for ye...but tonight was shite in terms of entertainment, and particularly conflict!

I hardly would ruin it for ye...but tonight was shite in terms of entertainment, and particularly conflict!

Urgh i'm so impatient, and now you have me even more excited! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Thanks for the input, but I can assure you he's not gay.

Seriously? LOL. No, seriously? Really? For realz? Not gay you say, but he seems so gay... not that there's anything wrong with that. Really? For realz? Seriously? LOL

Louisa is a muppet!
    There's an interview with all the Cork contestants in the current RTE guide and Louisa comes across like such a moanbag.
    lynski wrote: »
    Hubbie thinks louisa is a plant - an actress brought in to make good tv. dont care so far so good, all the best bits of the original with irish accents
    I was kinda thinking the same thing, I don't want to believe that people will publicly advertise themselves as being that obnoxious
    Luisa is a bloody nuisance.
    seanybiker wrote: »
    I dont like that Italian yoke.

She worked in a my local bookies a few years ago, I didn't see the show tonight but heard she was on it, forgot to watch it. It seems she is just as she was years ago in real life :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

love this show, irish one should be funny ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Kerrrist but I enjoyed tonight's show. Is that Italian job girl actually Italian or is that a massive pile of tripe?
    The host for the evening did very well I thought, the woman that works with horses seems like gas craic, can't wait to see the next episode!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

RoverJames wrote: »
    She worked in a my local bookies a few years ago, I didn't see the show tonight but heard she was on it, forgot to watch it. It seems she is just as she was years ago in real life :pac:

And did she have an Italian accent back then? Actually, was it more than 3 years ago? She said that she moved here 3 years ago, didn't she?

papagormo wrote: »
    Is that Italian job girl actually Italian or is that a massive pile of tripe?

True apparently.

F-Stop wrote: »
    Seriously? LOL. No, seriously? Really? For realz? Not gay you say, but he seems so gay... not that there's anything wrong with that. Really? For realz? Seriously? LOL

Does he really. Well, no, he's not. Obviously everyone else here is convinced, which is pretty upsetting, but all I can say is that no, he isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Haha great show,Dave is actually my 1st cousin,thought he came across very well

RoverJames wrote: »
    True apparently.

I'd say she was born in Italy while her Irish parents were on holiday there, or maybe 1 parent is Italian, but thats it! She can't be fully Italian!

dave1982 wrote: »
    Haha great show,Dave is actually my 1st cousin,thought he came across very well

Gas you're both called Dave! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

And did she have an Italian accent back then? Actually, was it more than 3 years ago? She said that she moved here 3 years ago, didn't she?

Her surname is Costello so at least one of her parents is Irish or Irish descent.

At the beginning of the show the voice over said she was born in Italy. Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Her surname is Costello so at least one of her parents is Irish or Irish descent.

At the beginning of the show the voice over said she was born in Italy. Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse! :pac:

She said at the table that she only moved here 3 years ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

No, she said she moved to Cork 3 years ago!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

She said at the table that she only moved here 3 years ago though.

I'd say she's talking through her hat :cool:

Edit: oh yeah maybe she only moved to Cork three years ago but has lived in another part of Ireland before then.

Advertisement