Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phoenix Park Etiquette

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

It was bad this morning, Bloom has lots of pedestrians walking up the cycle path. I kept going (but obviously slowed down), I was forced onto the grass a good few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

While I don't find it a problem on a regular day. If theres an event on, or its especially sunny, you can forget the park. Even the roads will have people walking on/across them them.

Of course you might choose to take it slow and take in the view.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,166 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

BostonB wrote: »
    Of course you might choose to take it slow and take in the view.

Speaking of which, it should be illegal to cycle in a floaty polka-dot dress. I almost crashed into the back of a truck this morning as a result of this inconsideration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Lumen wrote: »
    Speaking of which, it should be illegal to cycle in a floaty polka-dot dress. I almost crashed into the back of a truck this morning as a result of this inconsideration.

QOM, nice. How would you rate the gradient, a gentle rise or a sharp peak?

Advertisement