Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hKC GSM INVALID COMMAND RECEIVED

Options
  • 31-05-2011 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi , i have a HKC gsm p unit set up to control my alarm, heating, gates etc. Heres my problem i changed phones recently , same sim and i cannot text the unit, i just get Invalid Command Received Access denied 4 attempts remaining etc . My old phone was an iphone and new on is a htc desire s,Ive tried turning off predictive text. Anyone please help????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Are you creating a new message each time. This can happen when you reply to a text from the gsm unit

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭grousedogtom

I've tried sending a new message and I've tried replying to the unit with no luck,the other phone that is set up is working fine

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭s_gr

I've tried sending a new message and I've tried replying to the unit with no luck,the other phone that is set up is working fine

I had the same problem with a nokia E71, the issue was that the txt messages had a hidden character being sent and caused the issue, it was predictive txt i remember right.

So switched it off and saved a template, problem sorted.

Advertisement