Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3Pay Free Credit (Abroad)

Options
  • 31-05-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭

Just a word of warning to anyone going abroad your free credit can't be used outside Ireland, I went to Germany for the weekend and needed to make an emergency call I had 15e free credit left in my account and couldn't make a call till I topped up this left me in a very sticky situation thanks for that 3.

Ill be porting to another network as soon as my credit is spent as a result of this.

And before any smart ass says its all there in the t&c i'm just giving a word of warning for anyone like myself who missed the fact you can't use it abroad.

Free top up for life promotion - Terms and Conditions
    1.The following terms and conditions of the "Free credit for Life" Offer (the "Offer") are in addition to and form part of the terms and conditions of Three Ireland's mobile telecommunications service which are available on www.three.ie. In the event of any conflict the terms and conditions below shall prevail.

2.This offer is available to new customers purchasing a handset on 3Pay or using a 3Pay SIM card in an eligible 3G handset between 1st November 2010 and 30th June 2011 ("the Offer Dates") and topping up by €20 in one go between the Offer Dates ("Eligible Customers").

3.Eligible customers will receive €10 free credit every time they top up by €20 in one go once every 30 days for as long as they remain a 3Pay customer.

4.The extra €10 credit may not be used to purchase any 3Pay Add-ons.

5.The extra €10 credit can only be used for domestic call and text services.

6.The €20 top up must be in one go.

7.The extra credit expires after 60 days and the €10 credit is decremented when your cash balance reaches zero.

8.Three reserves the right to withdraw the Offer generally or from any particular Customer at any time and to vary or amend any element of this service at any time without further notice. These terms and conditions may be varied or amended by Three for any valid commercial, technical or operational reason.

Advertisement