Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ra channelings

Options
  • 31-05-2011 11:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭

Has anyone read the Ra channelings? What do you think? One of the most important things out there I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Never heard of them. Would like to have a look at it though.

Is there somewhere you've found with good presentation of the info?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Hey! Yes, there is an awful lot of material, so the first page I would reccomend is:

http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

: a neatly laid out page of; who Ra is, who are the people that contacted him, how they contacted him, and his main messges.

Then the best resource is: http://www.lawofone.info/. You can browse by session (the material was gathered over years), or by category.

I would honestly say this is one of, if not the most important things I have read.

But as anyone in spirituality knows, an important thing is that things are not pushed on people, that people read information, and see if it resonates with them, and then make their minds up for themselves. So I won't say anymore about what I think of it, just that if you're having a look: see how you feel about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I kind of liked it...

It had everything in there. Bigfoot, Atlantis, Ancient Egypt, Buddhism, Christianity, Mediumship, UFO's, Pyramids, Crystals, Multiple Dimensions, Alternate Realities, Alien Civilisations, Time Dilation/Travel, Prophecy, Revisionism...

Would make a good movie. :o

What do you think of it Mid?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

I doubt you really read that all stuff. :rolleyes:

Advertisement