Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Multi Player campaigns

• 31-05-2011 11:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

What is the best shooter game for xbox that has an online campaign mode? COD and them seem to just have deathmatch type modes on them, and since I don't have vasts amount of time to give to gaming, I'm crap at these and always get shot about 10 times in the first minute or two. Hence I don't like them.

Whats the best game for shooters that have campaigns where you can work as a team towards a common goal against the computer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Off the top of my head...

Left 4 Dead
    Left 4 Dead 2
    Gears of War 2
    Halo 3
    Halo: Reach
    Call of Duty: World at War

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Boarderlands would fit the bill nicely I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Not really a shooter but saints row 2 has a great co op campaign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭maximoose

It was short and a bit of a side feature, but of recent games I'd say Splinter Cell: Conviction had my favourite co-op campaign mode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

not a straight out shooter but crackdown is a good laugh with mates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

If you are looking for a challenging Co-op shooter try Rainbow Six Vegas 2. The Online co-op terrorist hunt on the highest difficulty is a challenging prospect with smart enemy AI and one shot kills. Can also be played split screen.
    Older game with dated graphics but still a quality game and could probably be picked up for very little.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

I've yet to play it in co-op properly but I reckon Red River could be quite good as a tactical shooter with up to four players in co-op. I'll confirm this later in the week when I've had a chance to play some co-op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I've yet to play it in co-op properly but I reckon Red River could be quite good as a tactical shooter with up to four players in co-op. I'll confirm this later in the week when I've had a chance to play some co-op

I hated Dragon Rising, even though I completed it several times. But Red River is much, much better. The first few missions are only ok but the game really picks up halfway through. Defo a good game to play through with a few mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Kane and Lynch 2 I found was great craic in Co-op. Not to everyones tastes but might be worth considering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Any of the Halo games are quality with mates!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Could also give Resident Evil 5 a shot, not a true RE game but fairly decent shooter and great fun in co-op.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Halo 3 was superb

Gears of war/2 was better

Advertisement