Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Single Speed World Championship

• 31-05-2011 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone going? Where is everyone staying? How long a drive is it from Dublin airport.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

It's in Kilfinane in Limerick, so quite a way from Dublin Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭MREGAN

I know where it is just wondered how long it would take driving. I am picking up some friends from the airport and not sure if we should stay in Dublin that night and travel in the morning or drive down at night when roads are quieter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Shannon airport would be your best option

They have already booked flights. I was coming down that way anyway so picking them up makes sense. In two minds to hire a camper or a van and Hostel.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

MREGAN wrote: »
    They have already booked flights. I was coming down that way anyway so picking them up makes sense. In two minds to hire a camper or a van and Hostel.

The drive is not too bad especially outside of peak times. I'd go for the van and hostel option but that's purely my preference. Showering and a clean bed are nice luxuries...

• Advertisement

The Camper I was looking at has shower and the beds look ok. I would prefer the camper but its up to my Guests what they want to do. There is an outdoor center offering roomings that looks good. Hopefully get something sorted.

Out of interest does anyone know a hire company that do Crew cab vans. I cant find many that do the crew cabs just regular vans.

Advertisement