Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed...bbq with screw connection instead of push top!!!

• 31-05-2011 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I bought a BBQ in America 2 or 3 yrs ago and decided to put it together....no problems with that....The only problem I have is that the gas connection is a screw top....I know people will say just change it for the push on one but it's not that simple!!!

The problem I have is that there is a splitter connected to the screw top to allow gas go to the side burner...Can I just cut the hose before the splitter and put some sort of a y connection on it and connect it to the normal push on connection..Also is there anywhere to get a gas bottle with a screw top???

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Moved from Newbies & FAQ to DIY with redirect expiring in 7 days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭DoneDL

8842.GIF
    Connector for gas hose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 bronzer

Yeah thats the one I'm looking for....presume that'll do the job......does anyone know where I'll get one of those?....cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Plumbing merchants would have them, plus the proper regulator you need. is it propane or butane?

Advertisement