Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

interdressage

Options
  • 31-05-2011 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Seems to be all the rage - anybody tried it yet? Seems to be good- especially for those who can't travel to shows because of cost, nerves etc. the feedback from the judges would really give you something to work on and improve at home. Did my first dressage test recently and i'm def gonna give this a go at some stage!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

Do you mean interactive dressage as opposed to RC Intermediate dressage? If so I've never heard of it.......... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 pearliewhite

They have a website about it.....the tests are there and you take a vid of yourself doing the test and they mark it and send you back your score and feedback. I'd never heard of it either til I read about it in a horse magazine!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

Sounds interesting. Are the tests AIRC or BHS do you know?

To be honest personally I'd rather go to a show, I like coming away with my score sheet and hopefully a ribbon at the end of the day :)

not sure - i think they might be their own tests. there're showing classes too. There seems to be something for everyone - kids, novices, advanced etc. There are rosettes and prize money as far as I know! ( think it costs around £10 to enter) There's a leaderboard where you can check how well you're doing too. You should check out the website.
    Ya ideally a show is the right job but this seems like a good idea for people who can't/won't go to shows!

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭ashlingm

have you looked at dressageanywhere? I was browsing on horse and hound before and this seems to get much better reviews then inter dressage.
    I know the dressageanywhere is all graded by either a british dressage judge (and maybe an FEI judge...not too sure bout the FEI part, but I'm sure about the BD judge). You also get your score sheet back with comments as far as I know, and of course hopefully a rosette :)
    I can try root out the thread on h&h if you want so you can see what they all said?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

I think its a great way of evaluating how your training is going, but I've never tried it. Give it a go and report back!

it'll be awhile before I try it (horse currently away getting broken) but i'm def gonna give it a go at some stage hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

This sounds tray interesting, must see if I can give it a try!

Advertisement