Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

June Workshops in Dublin

Options
  • 31-05-2011 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Good Morning all.

A friend of mine, Coral Mallow, is over from the states. She is quite big on both the Pagan scene, and the Kink scene over there. While she is in Ireland she wants to do a few workshops and she asked me to promote them for her.

They are on in the Ripley Court Hotel on Talbot Street on Sunday June 12th. Workshops are €10 each, or if you would like to attend all three €25.

---

12 noon - 1.30pm, Price: €10

"They're Sexy, I'm Not." How To Get Over It And Find You!

She's skinny, has bigger breasts, longer hair, etc.. He's built, younger, taller, etc...
    Stop. In this class we will see the beauty and sexiness in the people around us and most importantly ourselves. We discuss how it's ok to not find things attractive in ourselves and others. We also examine causes, preferences, self identities and how the world interacts with our perceptions of self, place, and worth.Then we apply it to our actual lives and start to build new structures for self acceptance and personal boundaries.

---

2pm - 3.30pm, Price €10

Energy working Basics:
    Manipulation, Transference, Conducting

We hear the term energy bandied about in many ways. Sometimes it is used to indicate a soul or spirit connection, sometimes it refers to Qi(Chi), and sometimes it is a scientific quantity to be qualified and studied.

Energy is all of this. Energy is a force. We all emit and use it.
    Energy is not created. It already exists. We can harness it and transform it.

Come and learn the basics in a way that will fit in with most faith paths, will not require you to subscribe to any one belief, and give you the tools to help you find your own answers and your own way.

---

4pm - 5.30pm, Price €10

Band-aids for Bad-asses: A survival course for Energy and Spirit Workers in the Leather, BDSM, Kink and Modern Primitive Communities

So there I was, boot on neck, hair in hand, sweat blood and bodies mingling in a musky rutting need... and then our hot scene becomes Work.

Topics to be discussed will include:

Do I have to help everyone who comes to me for"healing"?
    When is it okay to say, " No, you don't need catharsis, you need clinical therapy."?
    How do you set up a strong support system and ground crew?
    How do we separate our play life from our Work?
    Do we ever really keep it separate?
    Do your physical boundaries mirror your spiritual ones?
    Where does consent fit within spontaneous spiritual experiences?
    and most importantly..
    What about ME DAMNIT!?!?! ie self care.

Because self reliance is no reason not to take proper care of yourself.

---

Let me know if you are interested, and pass the word along to other interested parties!

John Sinnott

Alexandrian 1*
    Cois Teallaigh Coven

Advertisement