Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Roofers and Tradesmen

Options
  • 31-05-2011 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Looking for a recommendation for a roofer in the area. To completely replace roof on a 3X5 metre lean to extension and also to take a look at roof of main house to advise of necessary repairs.

Also looking for recommendation of general handyman - somebody with basic all round carpentry/plumbing/decorating skills.

Any recommendations much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Plenty of roofing contractors in the stickies at the top of the Forum. I have used Celtic Developments before on two projects and found their work to be of very high standard.

Of course if you get a roofing contractor in, he'll look to get as much work as possible from you so you may be best off getting a Chartered Building Surveyor (there's one in Greystones on the SCSI website) to inspect the main roof to see if it actually requires any work.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jones303

Theres many a good roofer in north wicklow, try Aspray maybe

As for your other query, Im available,

I do everything and anything over the summer months, from a constuction backround but have returned to college to do my engineering degree...

Take a peak at my ad here if u want, im based in greystones

http://www.adverts.ie/home-services/handyman-carpenter/632480

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭hometruths

thanks for the replies guys.
    Jones303 - will PM you

Advertisement