Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second-hand Lawnmowers in Sligo

Options
  • 31-05-2011 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm new to this forum, so hello to all!

Was wondering if anyone would have an idea where I could get my hands on a second-hand petrol lawnmower?

Thanks
    J

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Sam hire sell off a lot of their stock at the end of the season, but they are hire machines and would get a lot of abuse.....

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭shane b

There is a guy on JFK parade below Toffs who repairs Lawnmowers. He may have one, I bought a Harry one from him about 3 years ago and its still goin great. I dont have his number.
    Sligo motorcycle and Lawnmower centre or Northwest grass machinery could be worth a try. numbers in phonebook.
    My brother bought a new lawnmower last month for € 200. Its a basic steel deck push mower with a 3.5 hp B&S engine but does the job. Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jajjay

Thanks folks for the info, will look them up!

Cheers
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Sligo motorcycle and Lawnmower centre

Do'nt bother trying to contact them, they closed about 2 years ago!!
    Abbey tool hire is the guy on JFK parade beside Toffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Foggles

Mc Daniel Motor cycles, Carraroe. I got a second hand one from him a few years ago. He's very nice to deal with too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Auxred

I'd second that. Seamus McDaniel in Carraroe is ya man when it comes to lawnmowers in Sligo. He's had my old one not missing at beat for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Hungry Rock

There is a guy in Ballymote who sell a lot of second hand stuff, I have seen electric mowers outside his shop, worth a try.

Advertisement