Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who does forklift training in limerick?

• 31-05-2011 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭

hi all, i'm looking for a fas approved forklift trainer in limerick, can anybody recommend me one? thanks!

Comments

Access & Forklift Training in Pallasgreen. I did my MEWP course with him a year or 2 back. Our company, which is fairly large always deals with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Does that mean that FAS would pick up the bill if an unemployed person wanted to get trained to drive a forklift with the guys in Pallasgreen?

I just ask because I think I might know someone that would interest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

Kess73 wrote: »
    Does that mean that FAS would pick up the bill if an unemployed person wanted to get trained to drive a forklift with the guys in Pallasgreen?

I just ask because I think I might know someone that would interest.

I think FÁS approves all that type of H&S training like CSCS cards and Safe Pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

thanks shaaane (Y)

any others? in the city would be nice (or at least closer to it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Procad training organise them 2 have a look at their website

http://www.procadtraining.com/proddetail.php?prod=HS27.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

fairly sure Hegarty Forklifts in Clondrinagh do training courses, might be worth giving them a ring!

steveon wrote: »
    Procad training organise them 2 have a look at their website

http://www.procadtraining.com/proddetail.php?prod=HS27.1

they seem very expensive :eek:
    1095 compared to 600 elsewhere...

alan1990 wrote: »
    fairly sure Hegarty Forklifts in Clondrinagh do training courses, might be worth giving them a ring!

im pretty sure you meant henley forklift... i rang them but they don't run any courses in limerick. only in dublin, cork and galway.

i'll probably go with o'dwyers safety in annacotty, they seem to be the cheapest, too :)

Advertisement