Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Maths - Log Table Question

• 31-05-2011 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

I've lost my log tables, but do the log tables show the arithmetic formulars for question 1 on paper 1?

ie the compound interest forumlas and stuff?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Mine does, yeah. Shows the F=P(1+r/100)^n one and a few others. Bear in mind it doesn't show ALL of them though, for example the R/IxP triangle and the I=A-P formula or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

iv never seen the compound interest one..is it in the latest one?!?

The one with the brown-red cover, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

i knew i should of got it..i have the blue one.. is it much different do you know?

No idea I'm afraid, I've only used that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Theres a few minor mistakes in the blue one but everything is there (I think).

I don't do ordinary level but I have a feeling all that compound shíte is under the economics section!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Theres a few minor mistakes in the blue one but everything is there (I think).
    There was a list of corrections and additions made in the new one on the SEC website. It's fairly old but it's still up there somewhere.

There are some additions to things like co-ordinate geometry, I can't remember everything though.

Advertisement