Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor T+C

Options
  • 31-05-2011 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to find a Meteor Talk to so i'll use eircom as there all the same

But just wondering whats da story with meteor. we have a meteor number that was used for work. mainly recieving calls the odd few outgoing. never had a problem till now. But the phone has been idle for a while less then 2months probably. but i use it to check voice messages and stuff. Last night we were banned from making calls. to my shocking horror they have done this to us before. and its becoming a bloody nonsense. its a pre pay so i dont have any connection with them. I know that there is a 90 day time out on O2 but was not aware that you can make calls all you want on meteor but if you do not Top up then thats when it goes up the walls. Im just thankful that the mobile has never had to be used in an emergency or we would be right screwd over all together. Just one more reason i can add to my list never to move to meteor.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

I cant seem to find a Meteor Talk to so i'll use eircom as there all the same

But just wondering whats da story with meteor. we have a meteor number that was used for work. mainly recieving calls the odd few outgoing. never had a problem till now. But the phone has been idle for a while less then 2months probably. but i use it to check voice messages and stuff. Last night we were banned from making calls. to my shocking horror they have done this to us before. and its becoming a bloody nonsense. its a pre pay so i dont have any connection with them. I know that there is a 90 day time out on O2 but was not aware that you can make calls all you want on meteor but if you do not Top up then thats when it goes up the walls. Im just thankful that the mobile has never had to be used in an emergency or we would be right screwd over all together. Just one more reason i can add to my list never to move to meteor.

Hi shannon_tek,

I honestly could not advise on this in here as I would not have access to the information required to resolve this for you. However if you go to http://forums.meteor.ie/index.php?showforum=39 and post your query there, the guys can take a look at your account and let you know why this happened.

Hope this helps,

Steve

Advertisement