Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

recomend a land auctioneer in meath

• 31-05-2011 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

my cousin in meath is thinking of selling a small farm of land ( 35 acres ) that they recently inherited from a desceased uncle , was chatting to them about it last night , some say that a place will sell itself if its of a certain quality but i think its important to have the right salesman too , anyone recomend an auctioneer in meath ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Pottertons would probably do the bulk of land sales in the county

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭stanflt

irishh_bob wrote: »
    my cousin in meath is thinking of selling a small farm of land ( 35 acres ) that they recently inherited from a desceased uncle , was chatting to them about it last night , some say that a place will sell itself if its of a certain quality but i think its important to have the right salesman too , anyone recomend an auctioneer in meath ?

where abouts in meath-if east meath ray white is your man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i would look at the journal and the farming independent and see what auctioneers are selling land in the area... ring a few of them and that will give a good idea... they should be mad for sales at the minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭irishh_bob

stanflt wrote: »
    where abouts in meath-if east meath ray white is your man

not too far from trim , the house is a four bed in good condition and thier is a yard with slatted shed with 70 cubicles

any idea what it might be worth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

I deal with Elaine in Bannon Auctioneers in Dunshaugllin, you won't go wrong.
    http://www.bannonauctioneers.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭stanflt

not too far from trim , the house is a four bed in good condition and thier is a yard with slatted shed with 70 cubicles

480k including house and yard is about amv im afraid- over supply of these at the minute- i may be totally wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭adne

what would be your thoughts on an auctioneer that took a bid over the phone 4 weeks away and has not been back in contact since.

One that I wont be contacting again in my book anyhow.... Ignorance

stanflt wrote: »
    480k including house and yard is about amv im afraid- over supply of these at the minute- i may be totally wrong

thats a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Bogman Billy

Is the house in very close proximity to the slatted shed. ie. is it stuck right beside it?

I know from experience that this can turn some people off or reduce it's value if it's too close

Is the house in very close proximity to the slatted shed. ie. is it stuck right beside it?

I know from experience that this can turn some people off or reduce it's value if it's too close

no , the house is a comfortable distance from the cattle sheds

• Advertisement
Advertisement