Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legalize Cannabis Ireland

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

tootsy70 wrote: »
    Why cant you post pics ? Would liek to see

Can you post pics in AH?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭tootsy70

gallag wrote: »
    Can you post pics in AH?

**** thats right

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Barrel

why cant we have a referendum to leagalize cannabis and get ourselves out of this recession with the VAT on bags of weed, cut the crime rate, and also then maybe HMV/Xtravision to name but a few wouldnt be going bust either

• Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Can you post pics in AH?

I believe the rule is Pics or GTFO ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Barrel

Grayson wrote: »
    I believe the rule is Pics or GTFO ;)

I belive the rule is you are not allowed to post pics in AH ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Can you post pics in AH?

Stick a pic in a thread herehere its not used much so nobody will care.

Snowc wrote: »
    Stick a pic in a thread herehere its not used much so nobody will care.

Tried, cannot attach file there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭scoobydoobie

Im sure you are probably aware, but if you're putting a pic on the web, make sure there are no geo tags in the picture file.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Put a pic up on photobucket or imageshack and post a link here.

Put a pic up on photobucket or imageshack and post a link here.

Sounds good

• Advertisement

Barrel wrote: »
    why cant we have a referendum to leagalize cannabis and get ourselves out of this recession with the VAT on bags of weed, cut the crime rate, and also then maybe HMV/Xtravision to name but a few wouldnt be going bust either

would never happen. too many ***** would lose money it it was ie- pharma and fuel companies to name a few woudl lose out in classel amounts of money

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Can you post pics in AH?
    No.

ScumLord wrote: »
    No.

Why is this

Looks very small for an outdoor plant. are you sure that isnt sunning itself under a HPS light :P

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

*picture*
    Hopefully this works.

You sure you want to incriminate yourself by posting those? :P

tootsy70 wrote: »
    Looks very small for an outdoor plant. are you sure that isnt sunning itself under a HPS light :P

No hps at all, I am quite amazed how close the nodes are and how little it is streching, might put in under hps for the 12/12 flowering cycle but I am also intrigued as to how it will go completely natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

No hps at all, I am quite amazed how close the nodes are and how little it is streching, might put in under hps for the 12/12 flowering cycle but I am also intrigued as to how it will go completely natural.

How many times did you top it?

mikom wrote: »
    How many times did you top it?

Never.

Defo looks like an indoor plant to me. get her under a HPS because our climate is ****e for it. Youll get more if you do. Grew once before myself but sadly the gardi ended up finding out and havent even seen a plant since then :mad:. Great ****ing plant with a wide variety of benefits yet its still illegal, ****ing shocking! Have you seen the documentary the union or union i thinks its called. Youll find it on youtube or even google video. A great watch for anyone wanting to know why the stuff is banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

I am interested in the medical use of hemp oil for treatment of illness such as cancer. Can't be any more damaging than the toxic treatments currently offered. But too many vested interests are in play against it. Unless big pharma can see a way of making money out of it I can't see it being licensed soon. But I believe it will happen in the future as pressure builds up from the public to have it available as a medical treatment. Some info below if interested. Myself I have never used it but I would prefer to see alcohol prohibited and hemp legalised as from what I have read it does not do the damage that alcohol does to people and society as a whole ... but pigs might fly a quote below

"Jack Herer believed as I do that the key to hemp´s complete legalization is in the magnificent medicine this plant can produce. Once the public becomes aware of the fact that properly made hemp medicine can cure or control practically any medical condition, who is going to stand against the use of hemp?"
    Rick Simpson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4xejnsLwKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MESZh-_uyUQ

http://phoenixtears.ca/articles/hemp-oil-the-real-medicine/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

That's a nice healthy looking plant you have there.

I got one close to that before and to my dread, it turned into a male and had balls all over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

It's funny because that eejit Chuck Stone's post says 'you'd be an idiot if you didn't grow your own' and there's a healthy plant in the background. :D

Fair play, that's cool. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Just out of curiosity, what would be the penalty if caught growing a plant? I mean a single plant, would you be accused of growing to supply or would they believe that one plant is for personal use?

would you be accused of growing to supply

Highly unlikely.
    or would they believe that one plant is for personal use?

Unless you were supplying elves then I'd say that's highly probable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

When it's time to put her into flowering, use a 1 million lumen blue and red light and it will have buds the size of megaliths for an army of elves.

It's funny because that eejit Chuck Stone's post says 'you'd be an idiot if you didn't grow your own' and there's a healthy plant in the background. :D

Fair play, that's cool. :cool:

Yeah that chuck guy was an eejit alright, never warmed to that guy but I like the cut of your jib ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Just out of curiosity, what would be the penalty if caught growing a plant? I mean a single plant, would you be accused of growing to supply or would they believe that one plant is for personal use?

A neighbour got an €800 fine (Or 1 month, if he didn't pay) for one poxy plant, That was in Cork City in 2009.

charlemont wrote: »
    A neighbour got an €800 fine

Holy fuck!

€800 for growing a plant that he wanted to smoke in his living room watching TV.

What? €50 for drunk and disorderly? Which will cost the tax-payer thousands in wages and fees?

The game is truly fucking rigged.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

No joke, had a gun pulled on me, slipped to the left, delivered a vicious body punch, the gun hit the floor, held him down 'till the relevant authorities arrived.

Scary ****/mad buzz.

Advertisement