Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Legalize Cannabis Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There's no point in engaging with that Big Bottomed person. They're not looking for discussion and will just disregard whatever you say and carry on down the road of ignorance.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

There's no point in engaging with that Big Bottomed person. They're not looking for discussion and will just disregard whatever you say and carry on down the road of ignorance.

reminds me of a creationist.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

It took people long enough to realised they couldn't drive while drunk so how long will it take for stoner to realise? Imagine all the people going into work stoned and driving too.

It's not like people have incidentally become less likely to drive drunk. There's less social acceptance now for driving in a way that endangers others in such a fashion. I'm sure 20 years ago nothing would've been said about someone who drove after half a dozen pints. Now though, even after 2 it'd be a source of shame and most people seldom do it.
    The same would apply for driving stoned. Most people you know would f*ck you out of it for doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

You know that way after hours do get together for 'After Hours Beers' every now and again. When Cannabis is legilised would ye get together for 'After Hours Joints'. Or should that be 'After Hours Bong'. Or prehaps just 'After Hours Weed'. I dont know :confused:

Anyway ye get the point. If weed was legilised would ye do something like this?

Im not sure if i would to be honest. Meeting new people over a pint is one thing but stoned in a croweded area...... Im not so sure.

Opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Big Bottom

There is absolutely no wayI would socialize with a bunch of 'stoners'. Couldn't think of any thing more boring tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭rolliepoley

Big Bottom wrote: »
    There is absolutely no wayI would socialize with a bunch of 'stoners'. Couldn't think of any thing more boring tbh
    Just as well you'ed be the sort of person who would be left in the corner at any party, a downer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Big bottomed girls you make the rotten world go round.

Freddy liked a toke.

Please not another pothead waster tread, trying to justify it usual.

/ignore
    ScumLord wrote: »
    It's not another thread, it's the same thread that's been here for months.

Her short term memory is fucked, mate............ all the eclairs, ya see.

Most people i know who smoke dont fit the sterotype stoner you seem to be suggesting.

But i take your point 100%. Meeting peope over a drink is one thing. while 'high'.... It would be different if there was only a few you didn't know but knowing no one....

I suppose alot of it would come down to where the meet up would be aswell. If is was a quite openish place with low music and bean bags or something like that then maby but in a pub type enviroment then no.

Am still not sure where i stand tbh...

What would a weed Boards party involve a load of wasters sitting around 'hey man, remember that post and I got loads of thanks for making a stupid joke? It was great I stayed up all night, my parents wer ewonderingwhat I was doingall night on my computer?'

What would a weed Boards party involve a load of wasters sitting around 'hey man, remember that post and I got loads of thanks for making a stupid joke? It was great I stayed up all night, my parents wer ewonderingwhat I was doingall night on my computer?'

No....

• Advertisement

Words running into one.......... getting agitated.

No....

What then?

mikom wrote: »
    Words running into one.......... getting agitated.

Haha, not quite.

What then?

What do people do when they meet up for 'After Hours Beers'?

This is a genuine question becouse i have never been to one.

I would presume it would be similur enough convo only in a different enviroment.

What do you do when you meet someone for the first time? You talk to them for a start.

If i meet someone who was talking about how many likes then got at an after hours beers event i would ignore them. Same at 'after hours weed'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Everything that doesn't involve physical movement is more fun stoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

What do people do when they meet up for 'After Hours Beers'?

This is a genuine question becouse i have never been to one.

I would presume it would be similur enough convo only in a different enviroment.

What do you do when you meet someone for the first time? You talk to them for a start.

If i meet someone who was talking about how many likes then got at an after hours beers event i would ignore them. Same at 'after hours weed'.

Everyone has their user named pinned onto them. Then we take out phones out and pm eachother. Then there is loads of sex. Normally before the girls get there.

What then?

I'm still waiting on proof that the poster you speculated on is a waster, heavily in debt and unhappily married. You can either:

Admit you're trolling
    Admit you're wrong
    Provide me with proof.

I await your reply.

Everyone has their user named pinned onto them. Then we take out phones out and pm eachother. Then there is loads of sex. Normally before the girls get there.

CLASS. where do i sign up?

PM sent ;)

I'm still waiting on proof that the poster you speculated on is a waster, heavily in debt and unhappily married. You can either:

Admit you're trolling
    Admit you're wrong
    Provide me with proof.

I await your reply.

Sure thing officer, I'll drop the report into your office ASAP.

Cheers. You trolling so ;)

• Advertisement

Cheers. You trolling so ;)

Weed make you paranoid, that is a fact.

So you're admitting you don't know what you're talking about? Great we can now move on with the discussion at hand without paying attention to you anymore.

Correction......... Too much weed make you paranoid.
    Similarly, too much cake gives you a big bottom.

Weed make you paranoid, that is a fact.*

*speculation, not actually a fact.

So you're admitting you don't know what you're talking about? Great we can now move on with the discussion at hand without paying attention to you anymore.

Smoke on Chief, smoke on.

• Site Banned Posts: 280 ✭✭Dr_Brian_Cocks

Gbear wrote: »
    It's not like people have incidentally become less likely to drive drunk. There's less social acceptance now for driving in a way that endangers others in such a fashion. I'm sure 20 years ago nothing would've been said about someone who drove after half a dozen pints. Now though, even after 2 it'd be a source of shame and most people seldom do it.
    The same would apply for driving stoned. Most people you know would f*ck you out of it for doing it.

Maybe, but imo people will think smoking weed still makes them ok to drive.
    Alcohol changed your actions, where you still have your wits about you with weed which some people might think will allow them to drive safely.

*speculation, not actually a fact.

Does 'too much' make you paranoid?

Might need to talk to Mikom about that.

Not everyone gets paranoid but i take you point. Some people do get paranoid. But that is becouse it is illegal. Not becouse there is anything in weed that makes you paranoid.

When alochol was illegal in the US i would imagine that having a drink might make you paranoid becouse if you were caught you were in deep ****. Now that it is legal it is fine. Most of the time you dont get paranoid when you high on alochol.

If my girlfriend said that 'we need to talk' i would be paranoid. Why? Becouse i am now thinking about bad things that might happen. If she never said that i wouldn't be paranoid... See?

If weed was legal then people wouldn't get paranoid...

paranoia is caused by proabation....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

From personal experience of family who loves the aul weed.... too much definitely made them paranoid. Only time I was ever bothered by the fact that they smoked the stuff.

but you know the saying "too much of anything is bad for you" ;)

• Advertisement

Yep, you wanna talk about moderation, Big Bottom.
    Come on over............. I've a big cushion just for you.

Advertisement