Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andy Murray fight live on Sky 04/06/11

Options
  • 31-05-2011 7:38pm
    Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

This fight is live on Sky sports 10:30 Saturday night I see. They had an interview on Sky Sports News earlier with Gavin Rees his opponent, he seemed to be getting all the attention and looking forward to World title bid after it.

Lets hope Andy can take him off guard! Be great for Irish boxing and Cavan. C'mon Andy....biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

DB10 wrote: »
    This fight is live on Sky sports 10:30 Saturday night I see. They had an interview on Sky Sports News earlier with Gavin Rees his opponent, he seemed to be getting all the attention and looking forward to World title bid after it.

Lets hope Andy can take him off guard! Be great for Irish boxing and Cavan. C'mon Andy....biggrin.gif

Cant wait for it myself. Surprised at the lack of interest in here about it.

They have all weighed in now anyway.

http://boxing-ireland.com/20110603_andy_murray_rees_weighin_59.html

252270_1932326462712_1078791811_2174796_37235_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

live stream here http://uwjzt7.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

spinzes wrote: »

Thanks for the link m8.
    Not good from Andy though.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Andy was poor, he just cant connect enough with forceful punches.

What really annoyed me was the Sky commentators, hailing Rees as the worlds greatest, and degrading Andy with stupidity like " Rees needs to get this fella out of here", "Rees is a matador" and other condescending ****e.

Pair of utter ***** the commentators.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭spinzes

andy took alot of punches and still was going strong , missed the first half of the match but from what l gather rees was giving him a beating , andy l'll be back he showed great stamina and yea the commentators were absolut p**cks , typical brit commmentators twats !! your welcome for the link , l only link hunted for it half way through the match as l was busy so sorry if ya missed the first half . andy should be proud no matter what , he's made amazing achievements :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

_MG_1893.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

i hope he wins!

Advertisement