Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table Quiz in The Brian Boru (Hedigans)

Options
  • 31-05-2011 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

There is a Table Quiz on in The Brian Boru Pub (Hedigans) at 8pm on Sunday June 26th 2011. €10 per person, four people to a table. Prizes to be won. Pass the word around!! All welcome!! All proceeds go to Brainwave The Irish Epilepsy Association.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Hexkitten

The Brian Boru in Phibsboro/Glasnevin? Is this still going ahead? Just there's nothing about it on the pub website and I've a team wanting to go! Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 libeda

Yeah it is still going ahead. I posted the event on Brian Boru's facebook page about a month ago but i probably made a mistake; i'm not great with facebook!!! That's great you have a team organised and everything. I'm hoping to get some good prizes, fingers crossed! Hope you can still make it.

Advertisement