Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arts Ucc 2011.

Options
  • 31-05-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Has anyone been offered a place yet based on msap results for Arts in Ucc. Was told places would be offered in first week in July but Ucc should be able to advise of cut off points in last week of May/first week of June. Anyone with any information yet (or inside info). Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 declan_k

dozydora wrote: »
    Has anyone been offered a place yet based on msap results for Arts in Ucc. Was told places would be offered in first week in July but Ucc should be able to advise of cut off points in last week of May/first week of June. Anyone with any information yet (or inside info). Thanks

Ring them now,,i rang yesterday and was told im in,,happy days :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dozydora

So delighted for you,:). Just rang mature students office but they dont have any information yet, then rang admissions and they are going through them at present. They took my number and promised to ring me back. Fingers crossed. They didn't happen to say what the cut off point was, did they?. My overall was 107 but I am not sure if that is good enough. The very best of luck to you anyway and thanks for replying to me.

Yippee, just got call back, I'm in.:D:D:D. Arts Ucc September

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Brilliant news! Congrats to you both!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 declan_k

dozydora wrote: »
    Yippee, just got call back, I'm in.:D:D:D. Arts Ucc September

Brilliant,,now we need to choose subjects :) cant wait

• Advertisement

Thanks to you both. Jeez forgot about choosing subjects with all the excitement:confused: Will think about that over next few weeks. Had a few in mind but may make slight changes to what I had originally chosen. Anyway for the moment I am just enjoying the moment. Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

I'm in too! It's not my first choice but the more I look into the subjects and modules the more I think I'll like the course! Might see yew in September !!

Congrats:) Best of luck with whatever you decide to go for. You will probably see me around the campus, I am out of school over 30 years so I will be the one being referred to as 'one foot in the grave':(

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Confused2011

Don't be silly dozydora you will fit in just fine! If I go with arts I'll drop you a pm! Best of luck and congrats !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I got a place too .I got 97% which they said was well over the cut off .Am pleased !

• Advertisement

So you should be pleased, 97%, wow. Congratulations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jleo123

Well done to all. I did first year arts as a mature student last year. I found it an exciting and challenging year. I am sure you will enjoy it as much as I did. Just waiting on exam results now with fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brokenaudio

Just wondering what department to call to find out this information? Is it the admissions or arts dept? I got an overall 111 in the msap myself, dying to find out now!

you should call admissions and registrations. My overall total was 107 and I am in with that so I reckon you are well in. make that call:) Best of luck

Advertisement